Bangkok Bank web page login - What am I doing wrong.

Custard boy

So I recently installed the Bangkok Bank app on my Android mobile phone and had to go to my Bangkok  Bank branch and fill out a form to get that Bangkok Bank app to work on my Android mobile phone. That Bangkok Bank Android app is now working ok.

While filling out the form to get the Bangkok Bank Android app to work on my mobile phone, I asked the girl if I could access my Bangkok Bank account from both my new Bangkok Bank Android app , and still access my Bangkok Bank account using an internet web browser. The girl said yes.

So I thought I would have a go at accessing my Bangkok Bank account on my computers internet web browser. But after filling out the Bangkok Bank account details ( User ID + Password ) I get a message saying that .... Your Logon information is incorrect .

I have tried several different web browsers ( Brave / Firefox / Safari ) and get the same .....
 Your Logon information is incorrect .

I have not changed my Bangkok Bank account password ( for use on a web browser ) So I'm now wondering if in fact you cannot access a Bangkok Bank account via an internet browser if you have all ready installed the Bangkok Bank Android app on your mobile phone. 

I could telephone the Bangkok Bank help line , but going on past experiences I would rather not , and going to my Bangkok Bank branch takes a full day up, so I thought I would ask here to see if any one may have had a similar situation or can offer suggestions or advice. 

I would like to access my Bangkok Bank account using an internet web browser, just in case I had a problem with my Android mobile phone. 

This below is the Bangkok bank log in web page that I used ...

Bangkok Bank Log in web page

Thanks 

Just tried the website on my mobile phone (Android) and have the same result.

Will later try on a PC web browser.

App works.

Did you use a Windows PC?

Edited by KhunBENQ

I had the exact same issue when I installed the mobile app just last month.

I had to actually go into the branch to get the app to work and going home shortly thereafter I attempted to login on my PC like I had done many times before successfully and I couldn't.

I can't recall the exact cause but a quick call to Customer Service resolved the issue. Both have been working like a champ since.

I suggest to call CS despite having previous poor service.

2 hours ago, Custard boy said:

But after filling out the Bangkok Bank account details ( User ID + Password ) I get a message saying that .... Your Logon information is incorrect .

Are you using the original User ID as created by BBL or have you changed it to something of your own that's easier to remember?  If the latter, try with the original one again.

Edited by treetops

2 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

I had the exact same issue when I installed the mobile app just last month.

I had to actually go into the branch to get the app to work and going home shortly thereafter I attempted to login on my PC like I had done many times before successfully and I couldn't.

I can't recall the exact cause but a quick call to Customer Service resolved the issue. Both have been working like a champ since.

I suggest to call CS despite having previous poor service.

I had the same experience a couple of years ago, when I first installed the app on my phone. Like you cannot remember exactly what the issue was, but it was quickly resolved with a call to customer service.

Just to add, I have always had very good experiences when calling Bangkok Bank customer service, perfect English and a good grasp of the issues and what is needed to resolve the problem.

Edited by Sophon