International Drivers Licence

I currently own a Thai Drivers license and have had it for 2 years now; the only problem is that if I go abroad I don’t think it will be recognized. Where can I go to apply for an International driver’s license in Bangkok and what do I need to collect before applying?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Ryan

go to the transport office supervision get a certification of translation from them.They aren't obtain international driving license anymore (an officer told me )

I used this certification to rent a car in Eu it was no problem. they are recognized it.

I would get a license in England if I had time but at the moment I have no reason to go there, and I heard it is very expensive, I do however travel to Hong Kong and Macau very frequently and I know from experience that an international driver’s license is preferred over a Thai one at car rental offices.

Thanks for the advise

Ryan

I can't get to the sites that Bizz linked to so I apologise if this is repeating things! (broken link or broken browser at my end!?)

I got a driving permit from the UK from the RAC. My UK licence still had my parents' address so I used that address on the form and then my parents forwarded it to me.

Depending on what address you have on your UK licence, this may work...

I can't get to the sites that Bizz linked to so I apologise if this is repeating things! (broken link or broken browser at my end!?)

I got a driving permit from the UK from the RAC. My UK licence still had my parents' address so I used that address on the form and then my parents forwarded it to me.

Depending on what address you have on your UK licence, this may work...

Checked they work i tryed both ask Rac can they supply mabye same as AA