Khon Kaen Visa Help Office To Us Embassy

Hello,

can anyone tell me is there is an office in Khon Kaen ( like the ones along wireless and Sukhumvit road going to the US embassy in bkk) that can fill out the US embassy visa application papers and carry them to the US embassy in Bangkok.

I know that in my last case when I got a US visa for my wife . I had to submit the paper work one day , wait a day - pick paperwork up the next day, and then wait for 3-7 days for a personal interview.

So what I was hoping was if there was an office in Khon Kaen that could do this, and then tell me when the appointment was.

thanks

G

Hello,

can anyone tell me is there is an office in Khon Kaen ( like the ones along wireless and Sukhumvit road going to the US embassy in bkk) that can fill out the US embassy visa application papers and carry them to the US embassy in Bangkok.

I know that in my last case when I got a US visa for my wife . I had to submit the paper work one day , wait a day - pick paperwork up the next day, and then wait for 3-7 days for a personal interview.

So what I was hoping was if there was an office in Khon Kaen that could do this, and then tell me when the appointment was.

thanks

G

No idea but you might post your Q to a Khon Kaen specific forum here:

http://www.khonkaen.com/english/forum/

Mac