The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

They also have the option to buy him and he had a good scoring debut on Saturday,surprised a Premier League side never gambled on him on loan with the option to buy included.

Me to, it,s like winning the lottery for us at Hillsborough.

I hope he is the top scorer in the Championship come the end of the season.

With our other scorers just below him rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

marshbags thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

After seemingly earth shattering 3 -o opening day home defeat by Morecambe, Exeter storm bac with a 2-1 win at boggy team aldershit, followed by an v impressive 3-0 win at Accrington. Gow is the star, FAR 2 GOOD for div 2 but reports and results indicate we've got the making of a Bloody good team there, famous last words!!!!

3 -0 hme win v burton and well, were sitting 2 nd in div and alls sounding good good good,Got oxford away next, will be a good gauge where we at ,had some good results have the O's,but so have we.Our 4 strikers are totally kickin arse at the mo, Bit of a rivalry thingy with oxford could/should be a cracker jacker, Exete r fans arnt meant to say this but i hope results keep geting better at the argyle, not 2 much better, lol, but better.

Edited by rijit

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just to let you know, hopefully without breaking any rules that I put the official npower football league show on the Clarets in Thailand website every week. Usually on Wednesday morning but sometimes, if the midweek games effect it, on the Thursday as was the case this week. It is a good 40 odd mins of pod-cast audio that covers the football league not just Burnley or the Championship if you want to have a listen.

al

• 1 month later...

Bury 1 Exeter 0.... FA CUP thumbsup.gif 1ST ROUND

Thought i would bring this thread back to life.

Yeah Exeter continue with their poor run of results, just cant seem to score at the mo, apparently you, Bury, had the first half and we walked the second.

• 2 weeks later...

What a week for the mighty Exeter city a 1-0 win at the valley parade and then a trip to a wet cold uncovered away end at our boggy team Gillingham who are happily 10 pts clear at the top of the division, 1-0 down a fter 5 mins didnt bode well, but a truly magnificent free kic from alan gow, what the f== he's doing playing in div 2 heaven only knows, and a brace by the master poacher Jamie curaton both from inside the 5 yard box 3=2 to Exeter,. THIS TEAM CAN REALLY PLAY V V GOOD FOOTBALL. so much so The Gillingham fans were amazed!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

A disappointing 1-1 home draw with argyle, next up torquay away!!!. Shaping up to be a 'typical' tisdale season keeping in touch with the play offs until xmas then pushing on post xmas if we can improve our poor home form and sustain outr impressive away for we'll be there or there abouts for sure.

Another win for DRFC puts them joint top of Div 1. Lets hope they keep it going they have had some good results over the last month.

Funny how your posts stopped for the game against Cov. tongue.png

Not a lot to say about the game only that DRs were hammered by a better team on the day

Notts County: Stars away; Duds at home.

Notts County are now the only team in the entire Football League to remain unbeaten away this season. The club has now played 19 league away games without loss.

I believe they are now only 5 away games from Arsenal's all-time record.

Unfortunately, the Magpies have won only 4 of their 11 League One fixtures at home this season. sad.png

1-3 to Oxford, Exeter's shockingly poor home form continues, and it carries on getting worse and worse.Apparently they havn't trained on a decent playing surface for 6 weeks!!! still no excuses, 4 home wins in 14 is abso' terrible, so strange when you can go and beat the best in the division away and fail SO appallingly at home, oh not only beat them but totally totally out play them. one or 2 games you can sort of understand but were talking half a season of the same thing here, really, it beggars believe. Still were still on the play off fringes, lets hope we can maintain that.

• 2 weeks later...

when the arabs took over at forest i posted come on lets do a man city i did't mean lets change our manager every 6 months !!!!!!

No cup run this year to boost finances, how long before the receivers are called in to "The New Portsmouth"?