Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2026)

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Same as Reacher. A bit simple but watchable. The woman enjoys both so that's a plus.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The British crime dramas have always been the best IMO.

  • gargamon
    gargamon

    New 6 episode series Steal dropping now: A contemporary, high-octane thriller about the heist of the century and the ordinary office worker who finds herself at the heart of it. IMDb Steal (TV Series

  • Just dropped. When an assassination links a veteran MI5 agent to a conspiracy, he races to find the truth and protect his career, marriage, and b country.

Posted Images

On 9/11/2026 at 3:24 PM, gargamon said:

A couple of weeks away. Apparently Musk offered them a lot of money to not release it. I would have to guess it isn't very flattering.

Here's the trailer gor the Musk documentary. Oct. 23 release date. Should be cams shortly after. It's a documentary so cams should be sufficient to watch it

I watched the Thai movie "Gohan" with the wife and kid and we all loved it. It's about the life of a stray dog in Thailand, which, not surprisingly, meets its first "owner" on the steps of 7-11. It's on Netflix. 7/0

Gohan (2026) - IMDb

  • Author
On 9/25/2026 at 8:40 AM, Rimmer said:

I see series two, episodes 1 and 2 of MobLand is up, sorry if its been mentioned already

Watched lastnight, doesn't disappoint ! Heldn Mirren on great form.

 

  • Author
  • Popular Post

"Heart of the Beast" the latest film from Brad Pitt, - nice family film, get the tissues out !! - Good film only just released but available for download from the usual source. - I enjoyed it.😄

 

  • Popular Post
20 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

"Heart of the Beast" the latest film from Brad Pitt, - nice family film, get the tissues out !! - Good film only just released but available for download from the usual source. - I enjoyed it.😄

Cams only available.

20 hours ago, CharlieH said:

"Heart of the Beast" the latest film from Brad Pitt, - nice family film, get the tissues out !! - Good film only just released but available for download from the usual source. - I enjoyed it.😄

Thanks for the heads-up @CharlieH . I'll have a look at that when a non-cam version drops.

  • Popular Post
On 9/20/2026 at 6:39 PM, recom273 said:

I enjoyed the first episode of Mobland S02 - I find it more interesting that The Gentlemen - it's so predicatable for a Guy Richie production to have Vinne and Ray in their cookie cutter roles.

I am struggling through Fauda .. it seems overtly political and rather poor production, like a riot with 20 people.

Just about to start on Slow Horses

I've just finished Fauda season 5 and enjoyed it.

On 9/26/2026 at 3:59 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

Yes, watched episode 3 of Neagley last night and agree it was silly. I'll watch to the end of the season to see if it improves.

Same with Reacher season 4 . I quite like Alan Ritchson but enough is enough IMHO.

18 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes, watched episode 3 of Neagley last night and agree it was silly. I'll watch to the end of the season to see if it improves.

Same with Reacher season 4 . I quite like Alan Ritchson but enough is enough IMHO.

We are trying to watch Neagley as well, but as you say it is silly! I think it was written by the same child that wrote the last series of Reacher

Arnold Judas Rimmer of Jupiter Mining Corporation Ship Red Dwarf

4 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just finished Fauda season 5 and enjoyed it.

Perhaps I was / am confused about Israeli shows. Previous series have been a little like "strikeback", this one has a definite agenda. I just watched two episodes that were reenactments of body cam footage from the Hamas assault. Some Israeli shows aren't so patriotic as this series, for example Manayek, highlights the corruption in the Police, I think. The Cops was similar. Fauda seems to be really cheaply shot too, the sets are a bit plastic.

I have never seen the actress Sydney Sweeney in any movie or series, so when a movie called, "Immaculate" popped up on BBC iPlayer, I decided to have a look at it, and was pleased that I did, because not only did I find it a very interesting movie, I also thought that she was a very beautiful woman!

It has an IMDb rating of 5.8, however I thought it was worthy of a higher rating than that and the fact that she was a nun (in the movie) gave viewers a sort of insight into the life of the nuns – – and I'll stop there because I don't want my bias against religion showing through.

It is a sort of horror movie, but only in small doses!


If you want to see 'more' of her try: The Voyeurs (2021) - IMDb

On 4/27/2026 at 6:08 AM, BritManToo said:

Only blocked on Chrome, probably works in Opera.

They often block the popular browsers, not the website.

Highly unlikely that this is the case. Sites are typically blocked by delisting them from the DNS tables (Domain Name Service). DNS is the service that translates the english name for a web server (thepiratebay.org) to the IP (Internet Protocol) address which looks like 192.168.1.100 (for IP version 4). If there is no entry under thepiratebay.org... no browser can take you to the TPB server.

DNS is operated by several large companies such as CloudFlair at 1.1.1.1 and Google at 8.8.8.8. Sometimes not all the DNS servers are in synch and some users will temporarily be unable to access some small number of sites. Most computers will allow you to identify at least two DNS servers to help cover synchronizing or connectivity issues.

Edited by gamb00ler

Sometimes lately, I get tired of looking for some new movie or series to watch. By the time I browse through all of the choices, I’m too tired to watch anything. Otherwise, I go back and watch some old movie that I’ve already seen.

59 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Highly unlikely that this is the case. Sites are typically blocked by delisting them from the DNS tables (Domain Name Service). DNS is the service that translates the english name for a web server (thepiratebay.org) to the IP (Internet Protocol) address which looks like 192.168.1.100 (for IP version 4). If there is no entry under thepiratebay.org... no browser can take you to the TPB server.

DNS is operated by several large companies such as CloudFlair at 1.1.1.1 and Google at 8.8.8.8. Sometimes not all the DNS servers are in synch and some users will temporarily be unable to access some small number of sites. Most computers will allow you to identify at least two DNS servers to help cover synchronizing or connectivity issues.

You can bypass DNS blocking by utilizing host files.

When you refer to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8, you're referring to DNS resolvers that use recursion to find the answer if it isn't cached.

4 minutes ago, Mr Awesome said:

You can bypass DNS blocking by utilizing host files.

When you refer to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8, you're referring to DNS resolvers that use recursion to find the answer if it isn't cached.

how do you find the IP address of TPB to put in your host file?

To find the IP address of The Pirate Bay (TPB), you can look up its domain name (thepiratebay.org) using standard networking tools.

However, because TPB uses Cloudflare as a reverse proxy and Content Delivery Network (CDN) to hide its true hosting location and mitigate DDoS attacks, any lookup method will return Cloudflare's public-facing edge server IP addresses rather than TPB's actual origin server.

Edited by gamb00ler

Just now, gamb00ler said:

how do you find the IP address of TPB to put in your host file?

People can share information through various means. Before the advent of DNS , the internet operated differently. People used to share a file called hosts.txt to resolve hostnames to IP addresses. We owe thanks to Paul Mockapetris for creating DNS. Additionally, we can credit Rodney Joffe for the development of anycast DNS. On a side note, his Trump syndrome resulted in his retirement.

Finished Reacher S04. Just watched Moblands S01 again and then S02E01/ 02 twice each.

4 hours ago, BeastOfBodmin said:

Something like

https://who.is/

Paste in thepiratebay.org

https://who.is/whois/thepiratebay.org

Click on "DNS Records"

https://who.is/dns/thepiratebay.org

were you able to get to TPB when you used the IP address revealed by the above? I wasn't

As in my response to your 1st post about hosts file.... the address found is for cloudflare.

Cloudflare know a few magic spells that I don't.

Edited by gamb00ler

  • Popular Post
16 hours ago, recom273 said:

Perhaps I was / am confused about Israeli shows. Previous series have been a little like "strikeback", this one has a definite agenda. I just watched two episodes that were reenactments of body cam footage from the Hamas assault. Some Israeli shows aren't so patriotic as this series, for example Manayek, highlights the corruption in the Police, I think. The Cops was similar. Fauda seems to be really cheaply shot too, the sets are a bit plastic.

Not disagreeing with you. Just saying I enjoyed it. Manayek is also very good IMHO.

5 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

were you able to get to TPB when you used the IP address revealed by the above? I wasn't

As in my response to your 1st post about hosts file.... the address found is for cloudflare.

Cloudflare know a few magic spells that I don't.

Oof! I should have checked before posting. "Make sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth into gear".

I can open TPB in a web browser no problem tho'.

Beyond my ken...

403 Forbidden


cloudflare

37 minutes ago, BeastOfBodmin said:

Beyond my ken...

yeah... I cannot figure out how cloudflare protects its clients... also beyond my ken

46 minutes ago, BeastOfBodmin said:

Oof! I should have checked before posting. "Make sure your brain is engaged before putting your mouth into gear".

I can open TPB in a web browser no problem tho'.

Beyond my ken...

403 Forbidden


cloudflare

Sent you a PM. Hope it helps.

13 hours ago, xylophone said:

I have never seen the actress Sydney Sweeney in any movie or series, so when a movie called, "Immaculate" popped up on BBC iPlayer, I decided to have a look at it, and was pleased that I did, because not only did I find it a very interesting movie, I also thought that she was a very beautiful woman!

Euphoria. Season 1, episode 4.

You will no longer think the same way about carousals. And Syd.

I suggest you see it before reading all the chat about it on the net, it'll spoil the impact. And get the missus out of the room.

I liked her in Eden, she can act. I think those are the only things I've seen her in.

Holy Spider.

Street prostitution. Drug addiction. In Iran.

What got me about this film is that even with the strict censorship they were allowed to show things in this way. IMO that just allowing the censors to admit the country has such things is beyond belief, I mean like we all know there is no prostitution in LOS, right?

This movie is sort of "Law & Order SVU: Iran" but much better, and grittier. Some graphic scenes. Recommended.

I have never been to Tasmania, but it looks lovely. After watching Last Seen, I went on a search for other shows around, and came up with Deadloch - I don't know how I missed this, funny as .. in a dry sense, like Outrageous Fortune or Fresh Eggs (Even tho' they are NZ).

  • Popular Post

Ethan Winter, an analytical detective, partners with driven DI Lauren Bell. His deductive genius aids her murder squad, but he's haunted by an unsolved murder of someone close to him.

  • Popular Post
6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Ethan Winter, an analytical detective, partners with driven DI Lauren Bell. His deductive genius aids her murder squad, but he's haunted by an unsolved murder of someone close to him.

Thanks for the heads up on this one.

It's quite a good show if you like detective shows, It's kind of like Silent Witness without all the screeching electronic noises going on in the background all the time, in this respect alone its better than Silent Witness.

This one starts and finishes in one episode which I like it's, easy to follow and well acted, no reviews or rating on IMDB yet but I I would give it around 7 based on the one episode we watched.

Arnold Judas Rimmer of Jupiter Mining Corporation Ship Red Dwarf

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 3

  • Liquorice
  • giddyup
  • Will27

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.