Another 1 Mio $ Question

IMHO the money will never reach the right account. Maybe you should better work with Samui Mermaid or any other volunteer group.

Public service in Thailand is just growing, the rules and regulations are not like in western countries. And -maybe more important- planning is an unknown word, skilled stuff is nowhere available.

...with 500 Baht per month. But this should reach the accounts of Tessaban and spend for the purpose of garbage collection. How can this be done?

In my home country there are private companies collecting garbage, specially from Restaurants, Hotels, Kitchens.

otherwise I have NO clue HOW this could be managed - but I will stick my ears out.

Had a "round table" dinner last night, where Samui's degrading environment and was one point of the discussion.

sorry ut this is thailand. being able to do what u want is part of its charm and its down fall.

you have to use common sense.

thailand is in a bad patch at the moment. nothing is selling at the moment. maybe things will change after the election.

if you want to do something to help the isalnd. try pickng up the dead dogs in the morning.

donating money or time to samui recue. u might need them one day.

coplaining about neibour will get you nowhere but pressuring goment for better road might be a possiblitly like those pople that plant treas in the holes inthe road out of protest.

i would like to get more forang groups to stick together to help each other in trouble. not quite vigulaties but a circle of forangs that watch each others backs. bit like the masons but not so extreme

i dunno just spiting rubbish. but u know one mans runnih is another mans treasure