Gym Bangkok

joeuk1

High end or low end? Price? Olympic Club at Patumwan Princess Hotel. It's located at MBK, BTS National Stadium though it will probably put you back about 24,000baht per year. Great salt water olympic size pool though.

Something cheaper with pool you could check out National Stadium Pool and Gym. Public government gym. Not sure of the hours but something like 30 baht to use. They have a membership as well. Also located at National Stadium BTS station.

I'd echo the Olympic Club recommendation. Good pool, great changing area (all the facilities you need), classes, big gym...you won't need much more. They have regular promotions on the ground floor of MBK near the door into the hotel.

Aside from that, The Racquet Club just off Suk soi 49 is nice.

The Olympic club sounds like a good conveniently located place to work out when I am in Bangkok so went to their website Olympic Club but found no info as to whether you can buy just a daily or weekly pass. Would appreciate a posting if anyone knows if a daily pass can be purchased at this club.

Edited by jetjock

The Olympic club sounds like a good conveniently located place to work out when I am in Bangkok so went to their website Olympic Club but found no info as to whether you can buy just a daily or weekly pass. Would appreciate a posting if anyone knows if a daily pass can be purchased at this club.

Olympic Club will do a daily pass at 1500 baht. California Fitness will do one for 1000 baht. Expensive yes but they don't want just anyone coming in off the street is what I was told. But if you are from the States and have a 24 hour fitness membership you can enter California free as they have reciprocal agreement.

I know California Wow doesn't have a pool but their prices are quite reasonable. I paid 13,000 for a 12 month membership(had to pay it all up front). I brought a friend on a guest pass last week and they offered him a lifetime membership for 20,000 baht, a once off payment for life with use of all the california wow gyms with no restrictions on time. I find them to be a good gym once u can look past all the sale pitch they throw at u at the start.

Olympic Club will do a daily pass at 1500 baht. California Fitness will do one for 1000 baht. Expensive yes but they don't want just anyone coming in off the street is what I was told. But if you are from the States and have a 24 hour fitness membership you can enter California free as they have reciprocal agreement.

Thanks 'flightcrew1' for your infomation about the reciprical arrangement with California Fitness. I was just thinking about switching over to 24 Hr. Fitness here in the US but with your info it makes it now makes it an easy decision for me.