Speedy Service!

Without wishing to over do things, once again I must say that Thai consulate in Hull offer an unbelievably fast service. Posted of the paperwork in London Thursday PM and Saturday back it came @ 8AM with a multiple entry non-immigrant "o" visa. This is admirable and they really are pleasant people to deal with.

Without wishing to over do things, once again I must say that Thai consulate in Hull offer an unbelievably fast service. Posted of the paperwork in London Thursday PM and Saturday back it came @ 8AM with a multiple entry non-immigrant "o" visa. This is admirable and they really are pleasant people to deal with.

bobflack,

thanks for the field report, we always recommend the thai consulate in hull...glad your visa was hassle free.

Lets just hope Royal Thai Embassy in Queens Gate London never crack down on them! :o

?? perfectly legal to send your passport from within the country. have yet to hear a horror story using hull or in the US, houston.

Lets  just  hope  Royal  Thai  Embassy  in  Queens  Gate  London  never  crack  down  on  them!  :o

?? perfectly legal to send your passport from within the country. have yet to hear a horror story using hull or in the US, houston.

I know its legal to send ones passport in to Hull, that wasnt my point......the point i was making is that Hull give out Non Imm O visas left right and centre on the grounds of visiting friends...you wont find anything about visiting friends on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website in Thailand, but it does appear as an option on Hulls website. The option on the MFA website is for visiting family and a marriage certifcate is required. Dont get me wrong i love Hull Consulate i get my Non Imm O from them...........only hope they continue to the issue them so easily. Another thing Hull do is give 6 month validity on a double entry tourist , 9 months on a triple and 12 months on a quadruple.......whereas in fact all tourist visas have a validity of only 3 months.