Budget Airlines

tigerbeer

How would the 12Go crash affect your travelling decisions?  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will also do as before, i.e. stick with large, experienced budget airlines. In Thailand, AirAsia and Nok Air are not any more likely than TG & such to have problems.

read in www.beritapublishing.com.my's "malaysian Business " on this heavily-in-debt budget airline, latest issue sept16th-30th,2009.

conclude yourself what an airline in dire straights would do when they seem to keep expanding so fast in less than five years of international flight service.

read about their cancelled/delayed new plane orders.

in other words, like lion air, indonesia, most planes are still old here.

nok air, don't see any such report on it.therefore , no comments.

fly safely and ignore the "blacklist" elswhere on this TV thread at your own risk :)

Edited by jamieson

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have, and very unlikely to try one because my most common route is SIN-BKK-SIN and on that route the "budget" carriers are no cheaper than the "full service" ones. Supply & demand I guess...

... the thought of no pre-assigned seat also really puts me off!

flying in thailand on budget airlines is still better than travelling a bus with a crazy doped up driver ..........

apparently you have not seen a boozed up pilot or navigator or even air stewards and stewardess , have you??????

just like a crazy doped up bus driver........

try flying during the holiday seasons .....especially during the xmas/new year holidays.....

everyone needs a booster, you know, when everyone else around them are partying on board...

oh yes, "the thought of no pre-assigned seat.....really puts (one) off ".

Edited by jamieson