(include utility)

Call : 089-815-0223 Min (Owner)

post-22817-1191221561_thumb.jpg

post-22817-1191221566_thumb.jpg

post-22817-1191221572_thumb.jpg

post-22817-1191221586_thumb.jpg

post-22817-1191221597_thumb.jpg

post-22817-1191221603_thumb.jpg

Wow. I hadn't realised rents had risen so much in Saranjai.

I used to know people who stayed there, and the 1 bed serviced apartments used to go for 15k - 17k per month about 4-5 years back. And that was serviced...People I knew in the condos were paying less as unserviced.

BTW If it's a condo how are you managing to include utilities in the price? I thought it was usually only apartments that would do that. Ah... I see. :o

Edited by AmericanGuy1066

Wow. I hadn't realised rents had risen so much in Saranjai.

I used to know people who stayed there, and the 1 bed serviced apartments used to go for 15k - 17k per month about 4-5 years back. And that was serviced...People I knew in the condos were paying less as unserviced.

BTW If it's a condo how are you managing to include utilities in the price? I thought it was usually only apartments that would do that. Ah... I see. :o

I knew a guy who was paying 18K just over a year ago.

Pretty certain it was a 1 bedroom and not a studio as well

Warning: I would NOT recommend Saranjai Mansion. I was a good tenant there, then they stole half my security deposit when I moved out (they had required 2 months deposit, and would only give me 1 month deposit back when we moved out). They kept the other half, explaining that it was "a fee" for some mysterious thing. The apt. was left cleaner than when we moved in. Also, the management lied to me on several occasions over the time I lived there.

You can expect they'll do the same to you.

Regarding the price, it was a one-bedroom for 16,000/month, 2005/2006.

Edited by BKKGuitar

Warning: I would NOT recommend Saranjai Mansion. I was a good tenant there, then they stole half my security deposit when I moved out (they had required 2 months deposit, and would only give me 1 month deposit back when we moved out). They kept the other half, explaining that it was "a fee" for some mysterious thing. The apt. was left cleaner than when we moved in. Also, the management lied to me on several occasions over the time I lived there.

I also know people who've been ripped off at Saranjai one way or another, by the management and staf . Including not getting deposits back and overpriced electricity bills even when they'e not been there to name a couple.

To be fair to the OP, though it's important to point out Saranjai has both apartments run by management and condos owned privately. The ad above is for a condo, so it could be unfair to link to management as it could be a private arrangement. That said the condo seems well overpriced even.

I also know people who've been ripped off at Saranjai one way or another, by the management and staf . Including not getting deposits back and overpriced electricity bills even when they'e not been there to name a couple.

To be fair to the OP, though it's important to point out Saranjai has both apartments run by management and condos owned privately. The ad above is for a condo, so it could be unfair to link to management as it could be a private arrangement. That said the condo seems well overpriced even.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. If you're dealing with a condo owner and not the management office, disregard my post.