Can Someone Help Me Please?

waitek2000

I'm looking at making my second trip to Pattaya this January for a couple months and came across a good deal on a vacation rental. It is located near the Excite Disco and I'm having a hard time finding a map of the location or a good reference point to find it on the map. I know it is between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road on Third road but besides that I'm clueless. Can someone please point out where the disco is and if possible tell me if it's a good area or not (Safe, easy access to the baht bus, good places to eat)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Kevin

Hi,

You can find Exit disco on this map : http://www.thailandmaps.net/pattaya/pattaya_map.html

It's the blue point on Pattaya 3rd road.

Safe and quiet, yes. Food, no problem.

There are not so many bath-bus on 3rd road.

Taxi around Exite by night want high tourist prices.

You will have best luck walking until Soi Buakaow with bath-bus in the 2 ways.

Can be a problem if it's raining.

Where will be your hotel/room exactly ?

Pattaya46

I'm looking at making my second trip to Pattaya this January for a couple months and came across a good deal on a vacation rental. It is located near the Excite Disco and I'm having a hard time finding a map of the location or a good reference point to find it on the map. I know it is between Central Pattaya Road and South Pattaya Road on Third road but besides that I'm clueless. Can someone please point out where the disco is and if possible tell me if it's a good area or not (Safe, easy access to the baht bus, good places to eat)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Kevin

I like this area and I go up soi excite almost everyday. It is a good location I think and only a few minutes to soi Buakhou where you got several restaurants and a Go Go Club at the bottom of the street. When someone says "near Excite Disco" it could be anywhere within a block or more, you need to know exactly where as soi Excite itself hasn't got that many houses there, most of the street has small apartment blocks. I am not sure how quiet it will be for you though, good luck.