Cambodian Girls In Pattaya

Forkinhades

I have been in Thailand for 5 years, I know how it works, but because she was from cambodia maybe she 'was' different, but hey your right I am just fooling myself. Was looking at the fact of selling my 2 houses here, and starting anew in Cambodia, at least you can have the land in your name, was just looking for some info on 'cambodians working in pattaya', I now know of 2 bars that employ these girls in pattaya.

Hmm....I'll suggest that you get some more background information, before doing this, but what I tell you buddy, u r 5 yrs in Thailand and know what u r doing :o

Good luck anyway

I don't understand Britmaveric's input but then I never have.

Yes, there's good golf courses in Cambodia - too expensive for me to play. Phnom Penh must have the highest number of SUV Lexuses per capita in the world.

At marriages of the sons and daughters of the rich and famous the other rich and famous toss car keys as wedding presents into a silver bowl.

Yes, if you marry a Cambodian you will be expected to build parents a new house, hire a teacher to educate innumerable related children, start off a piggery, buy a generator and keep it running, change your wedding dress several times, have innumerable beautiful wedding photos taken in the park, at a studio, and on the honeymoon bed, send your wife to English classes, and take her back with you to UK.

And you might find that girl's parents have borrowed money at 5% per month from another relative and if you don't pay it off the other girls in the family will be taken to go work in said relative's home until trained to work in bar.

Edited by Tammi

well the golf in Thailand is getting expensive now, same as most things over the past 3 years many things seem to have doubled in price,

Also you would be expected to pay for your bride in thailand, maybe anything from 200,000 up

If a member of the family fell ill, you would be asked to pay

You would be expected to build a house as well

Anyhow it will be good to go to Cambodia next.

whatever girl you meet it will cost you money, I sure aint under any illusion about that, even my friend who never gave his girl any money, untill they got married and had a baby, now he gives her 30,000 baht a month.

Please no need to take the piss, but i will listen to any decent comments.

Interesting thread now.

ok...I won't take your piss anymore and apologies that I did earlier in this thread (it was just too tempting...)

In reply to your above comment: I am happily married to a Thai girl who does not get any form of "salary" from me, but works together with me in our (emphasis on "our") business doing a great job and whatever is left over at the end of the month we share. And no, I am not an exception, I know others who are with a thai girl that stands on her own feet and does not need that kind of support. :o

From the forum rules:

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as...referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys)...

Now that we know that the OP started this topic as a discussion of prostitution (...cambodian girl in Pattaya, who was it seems freelancing a bar in walking street... Has anyone had any experience with these cambodians working in thailand?...) we can close it because it violates the aforementioned forum rule.

Forkinhades, for a discussion about golf in Cambodia I suggest you post in the new Southeast Asia Forum.

:o

--

Maestro