Any Monty Python Fans Out There?

Rasseru

I'd like them a lot, shame about them being laserdiscs though. . . . . Don't know where you'd find a player now.

You would like to have them? Or you would have liked to have them, if only you had something to play them on? I'll assume the latter until I hear from you otherwise. :o

I'd like them a lot, shame about them being laserdiscs though. . . . . Don't know where you'd find a player now.

You would like to have them? Or you would have liked to have them, if only you had something to play them on? I'll assume the latter until I hear from you otherwise. :o

Sorry for the confusion, they would be no use to me but thanks very much for the offer. :D

I am an old fan of Monty P and I have an old laser disk player. Not sure if it still works though...

Closest thing yet to a bona fide acceptance. I'll treat them as yours unless and until you report back, here or in a PM, that your player doesn't work . . .

I am an old fan of Monty P and I have an old laser disk player. Not sure if it still works though...

Closest thing yet to a bona fide acceptance. I'll treat them as yours unless and until you report back, here or in a PM, that your player doesn't work . . .

Difficult to do without a disk! I'll try to dust it off and see.

MONTY PYTHON PARTY AT PIPS!!!!

You dust off the ol' player, I bring some wine, Medish brings Swedish Pizza and I think we're off to something quite enjoyable.

(Then, all we need is someone to drive past Rim Ping to bring the spam. :D )

I'll be happy to provide the spam; a sometimes peculiar speciality of mine.... :o

• 2 weeks later...

In the -- admittedly highly unlikely -- event that an LD player-owning Monty Python fan stumbles on this thread some time in the near or distant future, I offer notice that as of now the laser discs have still not found a new home, so that it will be worth said fan's while to check with me, here or in a private message, as to their status at the time said fan so stumbles on this thread . . . .

In the -- admittedly highly unlikely -- event that an LD player-owning Monty Python fan stumbles on this thread some time in the near or distant future, I offer notice that as of now the laser discs have still not found a new home, so that it will be worth said fan's while to check with me, here or in a private message, as to their status at the time said fan so stumbles on this thread . . . .

I'll check the storage room to see if I still have that laser disc player. I think it might be there alongside the telex machine, betamax, and motorola brick.

I'll check the storage room to see if I still have that laser disc player. I think it might be there alongside the telex machine, betamax, and motorola brick.

Well, even supposing you can't find it, I would love to borrow your betamax to copy one old tape I have. Also, if you happen have an S-VHS VCR, we should talk. I've got about a hundred and forty classic films in S-VHS that I may be looking to get rid of . . .

For your info info:

Bought the a box set (DVD's) with all the Monty Python episodes in Taichalek (Mae Sai) this month - Oct 2007.

Thanks, but I too have had same, bought elsewhere, for the last couple of years. Which is why I'm looking for someone to give the LD's to. :o