Hard Plastic Tubing

exgov

What for? what lengths?

I am making equipment for winemaking. Airlocks, siphoning. Any lengths are o.k.

I wouldn't mind betting that's illegal for foreigners to do here in Thailand.

I am not asking for legal advice. Also, it is not illegal and I am not in Thailand. People that assume will be in the group of ASSUME (making an ass out of you and me.)

:o

What for? what lengths?

I am not asking for legal advice. Also, it is not illegal and I am not in Thailand. People that assume will be in the group of ASSUME (making an ass out of you and me.)

So Pattaya is no longer in Thailand? When did that happen? :D Where did they put it. I need to know because I am going next month.

Edited by hiromj

What for? what lengths?

And there was I just about to tell you exactly where it can be found, at what price, and the shop's opening times, when I spotted your third post. What a rude individual. Just goes to show it doesn't pay to be rude. Who's the ASS now! After all, I was only trying to warn you that what you want to do may be illegal here in Thailand. My assumption was a fair one considering you said you were "....... find a source in Pattaya.........".

I'm not by nature a vindictive person, but I really do hope you do not find what you're seeking.

What for? what lengths?

So Pattaya is no longer in Thailand? When did that happen? :D Where did they put it. I need to know because I am going next month.

Does not matter where I am. I have asked a simple question and I am seeking an answer. Sounds like you are a stirrer. Maybe ex-lawman. I will continue to make wine in America, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. I live many places.

What for? what lengths?

Does not matter where I am. I have asked a simple question and I am seeking an answer. Sounds like you are a stirrer. Maybe ex-lawman. I will continue to make wine in America, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam. I live many places.

Then buy your stuff in another country. No one is going to help you now.

Times must be hard when a request for hard plastic tubing ends up in a fight that will probably end in closure of the thread.

Whatever happened to all those controversial topics like: "Pattaya the new Deadwood", or "You have to be a sex pervert to live in Pattaya"

Ah.. those were the days. :o

Now all we get to fight about is plastic tubing :D

Times must be hard when a request for hard plastic tubing ends up in a fight that will probably end in closure of the thread.

Whatever happened to all those controversial topics like: "Pattaya the new Deadwood", or "You have to be a sex pervert to live in Pattaya"

I'd certainly tell the guy if I knew, but I don't know. I thought it was a reasonable request and what he wants it for is up to him. :D

I'd certainly tell the guy if I knew, but I don't know. I thought it was a reasonable request and what he wants it for is up to him. :D

Thanks Gary. Everything I have seen of your posts are common sense. If I had said I wanted the tubing for sex the replies would have been different. Also my policeman friend says "no problem making wine."

I may give it a try myself. In the USA I used to make wild grape and cherry wine. I certainly am not worried if it is legal or not. It will be for my own pleasure. You can make wine from nearly any fruit.

Also my policeman friend says "no problem making wine."

This policeman is in which country then? Apparently you are not making this stuff in Thailand ( previous post )

Good luck to the OP if he wants to do a bit of home wine making.

I'm no expert but I'd bet you a case of home made wine that any manufacture of alcohol in Thailand, including "Auntie May's 3% Damson wine" without the appropriate licence, is illegal. There's no way the law here is going to distinguish between "for personal consumption" and for resale.

Of course the rural regions of Thailand are awash with illegal alcohol, and no-one does anything about it.

Mind you, sounds like an interesting project. Might give it a go..... :D

'Châteaux Mobi Merlot'? :o

or 'Chardonnay de Mabprachan',? :D

or maybe: 'Pong Plonk'. :D

Mind you, sounds like an interesting project. Might give it a go..... :D

'Châteaux Mobi Merlot'? :o

or 'Chardonnay de Mabprachan',? :D

or maybe: 'Pong Plonk'. :D

Lay in a case of that last one for me willya? Sounds like my kinda wine, aka vino collapso!

Very defensive and anonymous; possibly averse to the police? Sounds like a decent cover story for a crystal meth factory tho'.