Permanent Residency On Different Passports?

Hello

I appreciate that "You must have 3 un-broken yearly extensions in order to qualify." I am just wondering if anyone knows does this have to be in the SAME passport.

I am a Brit with a 2nd passport for work reasons, that has a different number inside, but due to logistics and timings I am not able to get another non imm visa in my passport that I applied for my original non imm visa, and so would mess up my chances of getting my PR. Not wanting to break the consecutive cycle, as I have done a couple of years back, and waste yet another year, I just wanted to know if I can get a non imm visa in my 2nd passport and use that for entry for the next year and this will still count on the 3 year consecutive cycle?

Many thanks

Lobin

Suspect your extensions would have to be on the same initial visa to be considered without a break. But you should ask that directly of Immigration as can only provide a guess.

Thanks for the input, you mention extensions above, just curious, I have my non imm B visa at the moment which is expering on the 5th of December, in order for to qualify for the PR with this 3 consecutive VISAs, do I have to leave the country every time to apply for a new visa? or I can extend it within Thailand?

As I was planning to leave and apply for a new visa again from the UK but this would be a new visa altogether and not an extension?

Suspect your extensions would have to be on the same initial visa to be considered without a break. But you should ask that directly of Immigration as can only provide a guess.

Thanks for the input, you mention extensions above, just curious, I have my non imm B visa at the moment which is expering on the 5th of December, in order for to qualify for the PR with this 3 consecutive VISAs, do I have to leave the country every time to apply for a new visa? or I can extend it within Thailand?

As I was planning to leave and apply for a new visa again from the UK but this would be a new visa altogether and not an extension?

sorry my mistake, ignore that last post, I am not extending my Non imm B I am applying for a new one.

I take it that the PR application can be made with 3 seperate non Imm visas and not just with one visa with 3 extensions?