To The Owner Of Duke's

rrose070

Here's the plan: Dan's birthday is on the 25th. He's asked that we go to The Dukes. (We've been several times, and he's got a birthday-sized hankerin' for RIBS). Would it be OK to get one of the decadent-looking chocolate-overdosing cakes (or pies, or whatever looks most evil) from, say, TOPS or something, and serve it to him after dinner there? I'd call, but we share a cell phone and sneakiness is very ambitious. I solved the guitar problem with a lovely card, coupla picks and some cold hard cash all in the card...can this be done? How should I go about it? Thanks in advance. :o

Here's the plan: Dan's birthday is on the 25th. He's asked that we go to The Dukes. (We've been several times, and he's got a birthday-sized hankerin' for RIBS). Would it be OK to get one of the decadent-looking chocolate-overdosing cakes (or pies, or whatever looks most evil) from, say, TOPS or something, and serve it to him after dinner there? I'd call, but we share a cell phone and sneakiness is very ambitious. I solved the guitar problem with a lovely card, coupla picks and some cold hard cash all in the card...can this be done? How should I go about it? Thanks in advance. :o

David who owns the Dukes restaurant rarely reads Thai Visa - too busy running his restaurants. I suggest you give him a call or pop into the restaurant and discuss a cake with him. Dukes have cakes in the restaurant and David may not be happy about you bringing in a third party cake and then expecting him to supply spoons and plates for the dessert.

To this end I think this topic can be closed - anyone who has anything more to add can send you a PM.

Hope the birthday is a success.

regards

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa