It Is Too Cold

moo9

It is too cold sitting on the balcony.

Last year we had a couple of days before Christmas when it was cold like now. Now it is only end of November.

Global warming? For sure not right now in Pattaya :o

I ever consider to buy a sweater now....

Have fun

Moo9

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we had a couple of days before Christmas when it was cold like now. Now it is only end of November.

Have fun

Moo9

bet your not saying that soon !

you want go home!

Have fun

Moo9

bet your not saying that soon !

you want go home!

Buddha beware me :D

went for 2 beers around 11.30 before going home to watch the game.

i went on my bike, it was f***ing freezing. but even sitting in the bar was cold. i hope its not a repeat of two years ago. lads wearing coats and jumpers in bars?

was gonna start a thread meself

Yup.... winter is here!

Strange 25 degrees and we call it cold? :D

We are going to the UK for xmas and new year...and its 8 degrees warm and 5 degrees at the cold end. NOW that's COOOOOOOOOLD. :o

Need to dig out the thermals :D

This year is predicted to be the coldest winter for thailand in ten years. All the northern provinces and two northeastern provinces will have record lows of 5 degrees celcious. Pattaya will probably get down to around 12-15 celcious which is 49-55F. Yes because of the big temp swing everyone is getting colds. The humidity has also gone down to a reasonable level.

Wear a jacket or long sleeve shirt on the motorbike in the morning and evenings.

Barry

I sit in the shade of a wall in the evening away from the sun which is very hot up to about 5pm. But as soon as the sun drops below the horizon it is like someone switches of the heater and I have to go inside or suffer hypothermia and exposure. After eight o'clock inside the house it get steadily colder and I have to close the windows and put on a T shirt and socks, Brrrrrrrrr. The joys of living out of town :o

I sit in the shade of a wall in the evening away from the sun which is very hot up to about 5pm. But as soon as the sun drops below the horizon it is like someone switches of the heater and I have to go inside or suffer hypothermia and exposure. After eight o'clock inside the house it get steadily colder and I have to close the windows and put on a T shirt and socks, Brrrrrrrrr. The joys of living out of town :D

Same here in rural Pong :D

Was sitting at the outside poolbar last evening with Mobi, contemplating whether to stay outside shivering, or move inside into the comfy warmth of the aircon pub :o

Mobi drove in from Pattaya (or was it Jomtien) and noticed the temperature difference was quite big, possibly in the 5°C region!

Found myself wearing an old wooly cardigan that I usually keep for my trips to the UK last night and with any luck, I should get scarf & gloves for Xmas!

On a 'warmer' note, it's definately good for the electricity bill, makes a big difference in just being able to run a fan instead of a/c, or nothing at all as of late.

Global warming? Global whingeing more like! A 5 degree drop in temperatures and all the Brits start to stick out like dogs <deleted>.

I guess we can look forward to the the 'How hot can it get?' threads come April.

BTW, it was a bit 'nippy round the gorbals' up in Udon the past couple of nights but I had my woolly hat and parka so blended in (I would like to think).

Here in Pattaya Tai, everything is sabaii sabaii ! :D

Nice breeze to make the air (seem) clean. Humidity almost gone. Very pleasant.

My (Thai) neighbours mentioned it was cold, as they zipped up their jackets. I explained that back in (some parts of) Canada, it was well below the freezing mark and if they left a bucket of water outside over night, it would be frozen solid by morning, not to mention the snow everywhere ! :D

When people I work with (in Afghanistan) ask me why I like to live in Thailand, I just have to point to the differences in temperatures (between Canada and Thailand) and that pretty much says it all.

Bring on the 20 degree temperatures !!! :o

It is 10.5 degrees C here in Pai, who needs aircon??

We were in Pai last Christmas, OH was shocked at seeing her breath, but last night said she wanted the A/C on because it was too hot - we are just outside Pattaya. (cool 26-7 today.)

Enjoy the cool while you can, Live in Bang Sare & do not need air at all.we have been using a blanket no fan. The shower room temp is a little cool if you shower at night. Pretty soon its back to hot again. It does seem cooler this year. Soon we will all be thinking how nice it was....Maybe not upcountry-It really gets cool-cold there!!

Beardog

Yup.... winter is here!

Strange 25 degrees and we call it cold? :D

We are going to the UK for xmas and new year...and its 8 degrees warm and 5 degrees at the cold end. NOW that's COOOOOOOOOLD. :D

Need to dig out the thermals :D

5 degrees cold?

:o

Here in Pattaya, not that cold....yet. Down to about 25 celcius at night.

But a delightful change, for sure. Will keep electricity costs down since there is no need for air-con use. Those living up north and northeast, send the cold down our way. :o

My energy levels increase dramatically when the weather cools down....Love it!