Video Guy Wanted

maipleur

Our company is looking for a videographer in Chiang Mai. Semi Professional or Professional for ongoing work. You would work under your own company and we would outsource work to you. Highly Paid position @ at least 10,000 Baht per day. If you can edit also, that would be great.

PM me for more details.

Hello,

My name is Mark and I have 20+ years experience in video production, duplication and project management and I am currently based in Chiang Mai. I work with a Sony PD170 and shoot in DVCAM and can edit the material no trouble. I've worked in the studio, in the field and in some very insane situations. If you can give me some more details about what you are looking for, that would be great. I'm a newbie to the forum, so trust I am going about this correctly.

Best, Mark

Our company is looking for a videographer in Chiang Mai. Semi Professional or Professional for ongoing work. You would work under your own company and we would outsource work to you. Highly Paid position @ at least 10,000 Baht per day. If you can edit also, that would be great.

PM me for more details.

Hi,

Please can I invite you to take a look at www.digitalmixes.co.uk for more information on the video and sound services I offer via my Thai registered company here in Chiang Mai.

We shoot and edit to professional standards as well as author DVDs and other interactive media including online. We have SD and HDV cameras as well as steadicam and a crane.

We have studios at Chiang Mai university and Doi Saket.

If this is of interest please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Regards

Alex