Pattaya People Newsreader

rober507

has anyone noticed how bad the farang newsreader os on pattaya people news is just now? he's not as bad as the guy a few months back but he isn't a good example of someone who's mother tongue is english

From what can determine his mother tongue is Australian, whcih explains everything :o

Joking aside, I reckon he's fine. What do you expect? Huw Edwards?

And a whole lot better than the ever so boring - if I hear him one more time I'll scream - 'one man show' on PCN, FM 105.

has anyone noticed how bad the farang newsreader os on pattaya people news is just now? he's not as bad as the guy a few months back but he isn't a good example of someone who's mother tongue is english

I love when people criticize someone else's grammar/language skills, when theirs is abominable. What do you mean by "os"?

Yes there’s been topics on the news reader before. Pattaya mail even replied to a post once saying the reader was going to be replaced and the girl was going to come back. But it seems the girl has been replaced with this guy again ? he’s reading slower than he used to in the past, back then he just spewed it out, now he’s back just do like many of us and switch channel till he’s gone.

I love when people criticize someone else's grammar/language skills, when theirs is abominable. What do you mean by "os"?

Usually in English, we place the word "it" after "love" when we are referring to an adverbial clause.

"Is" should be "are", in agreement with "skills".