Thai Bar Girls

doctormann

This may be a bit of an old chestnut but I'm intrigued by some of the things that the BGs come out with.

One time, I'd known this girl for about three days and we'd had the standard farang - BG relationship. I'd just bought her a CD that she wanted and she turned to me and said 'I think I love you too much'. I don't believe that love came into it anyway but why 'too much'. What did she really mean?

Another occasion, I'd known a girl for about a year, although we had only kept company for a few weeks during that time. Subsequently, she dumped me (see my previous post 'Devastated' on this forum) and when I tried to find out why she said (by email) 'I sorry but I need money and you give me too much'. It's hard to believe that it's possible to give a BG 'too much' money so she obviously meant something else. When I speculated that she actually meant 'not enough' she seemed to be deeply offended and has now broken off communications completely.

I guess you just can't win but what did these girls really mean?

I'm confused :o

...when I tried to find out why she said (by email) 'I sorry but I need money and you give me too much'. It's hard to believe that it's possible to give a BG 'too much' money so she obviously meant something else.

I think she meant 'not enough'. The language difference can sometimes be an obstacle ..

"I think i love you too much" = I want you to buy more stuff for me, and give me more money.

"I sorry but i need money and you give me too much" = I just want to dump you, so i can lay my eyes on other farangs that can support me with more money than you can do.

Why try to understand.....?......just have a good holiday, with no worries and enjoy it until you return.

For those who live in los, and get into reletionship with bg's, i dont understand.

...when I tried to find out why she said (by email) 'I sorry but I need money and you give me too much'.  It's hard to believe that it's possible to give a BG 'too much' money so she obviously meant something else.

I think she meant 'not enough'. The language difference can sometimes be an obstacle ..

When I speculated that she actually meant 'not enough' she seemed to be deeply offended and has now broken off communications completely.

Yeah Pnustedt, but this doesn't explain why one of these girls was apparently offended when I suggested that she needed / wanted more money.

But you didn't actually give her more money - you just suggested that she needed more money, of course that is offensive! :o

Why try to understand.....?......just have a good holiday, with no worries and enjoy it until you return.

For those who live in los, and get into reletionship with bg's, i dont understand.

EXACTLY.

Pay your fare and enjoy the ride. It is just a fantasy, role playing, meat for sale.

Think of it like that old Movie "West World", where they go in and shag all the robots etc. You wouldn't fall for a robot, so why o why do people fall for hookers.

Oh no here come the "I married one and am really happy brigade", I'd better run for it...........................they might call me a <deleted> or whatever..... :o

Nice analysis. :o

Strange patterns in English are usually due to peculiarities of Thai.

In Thai เหลือเกิน can mean both 'too' and 'so' in translation. Thais confuse this and so will say 'too much' instead of 'so much', just like the English guy who thought he could use 'im' = full (after eating) for 'fill her up' when he went to the gas station.

don't try to understand, just enjoy the ride.

Anyway you pay what you get and if she tinks to give you too much for what you're paying, she will increase the bill, don't worry they are very good in cash management (all the BG could teach @ MBA in Oxford about this argument).

Can I ask why bargirls?? I understand some men have had a decent relationship with them and some even marriage, but i mean is it easier to just go to a bar and buy drinks for a girl and take her out to whatever what about regular thai girls that don't work in bars??

I am trying to understand I mean some threads i read it seems like men come from all over to bed or hang out with bargirls I understand the attraction but is it easier to hook up or easier with a regular thai girl??

I also understand some men get a hard time from women in their own country's I am in the US and I have had it happen to me when i wasn't dating an asian girl.

Maybe i'll never find out the real truth why men go after bargirls espacially when their are beautiful thai girls that don't work in bars

you cant fathom out what they are up to , it could be many things , other guys,

more likely her brain is befuddled and out of synch ..maybe your willy is to big or too small , you figure it....

looks like you may have picked up a nutter.

just move on and find another nutter !! :o

you cant fathom out what they are up to , it could be many things , other guys,

more likely her brain is befuddled and out of synch ..maybe your willy is to big or too small , you figure it....

looks like you may have picked up a nutter.

just move on and find another nutter !! :o

I don't need to find a nutter YOU NUTTER I am married Maybe something you cannot even fathom to accomplish

I don't understand either!

I met my bf 4 months ago and so far he has been very honest with me, he even told me that he used to "have a serious relationship with a hooker for a year"! At first I was a bit annoyed but since it's my choice to be with him, I've finally accepted the fact, after all, that's history and I thought we'd both forget the past and start a 'healthy relationship' since.

What happened was... He recently came back from Europe (visited his folks & mates). I found out that he actually carried along a photo album which filed photos of his ex (the hooker)!!! I don't understand, I really don't!!! It seemed to me that he was so PROUD OF HER!!! Although he has been telling me that he wants to get rid of the 'dirty bug's life', now I wonder if he could really do so???

It seemed to me that he was so PROUD OF HER!!! Although he has been telling me that he wants to get rid of the 'dirty bug's life', now I wonder if he could really do so???

BAD CIRCLE!

Leave him....you will be disappointed and have more than one "down timer".

Guy's with feelings is the worst. Aint it???

If a guy stay in los, and know for sure he will stay for a long, long time....i dont see the point of getting into reletionship with bg's?

Its a mess.

And would the same guy seek up hookers to intend a relationship in his homecountry?

They're here to screw around and have fun, but why they want to make it more difficult, i dont know.

You seldom see a thai guy seek up bg's to get into relationship....why are so you lower than most of them?

Don't be jealous of photos. You have the real thing.

I'm a photo guy myself- take lots of photos all the time- places I go, people I'm friends with, sweethearts.

No way I'm giving up all those memories, not for a light attachment anyway- if you've been with me 10 years, then maybe- if it was still important to you (and why would it be after all those years)? You can't take away my past whether or not the photos exist.

I can understand if you insist he doesn't SHOW them to you or keep them out in public- but this wouldn't be a good issue to push on. Save your jealousy for *live* people, is my advice.

"Steven"

It seemed to me that he was so PROUD OF HER!!! Although he has been telling me that he wants to get rid of the 'dirty bug's life', now I wonder if he could really do so???

BAD CIRCLE!

Leave him....you will be disappointed and have more than one "down timer".

Guy's with feelings is the worst. Aint it???

If a guy stay in los, and know for sure he will stay for a long, long time....i dont see the point of getting into reletionship with bg's?

Its a mess.

And would the same guy seek up hookers to intend a relationship in his homecountry?

They're here to screw around and have fun, but why they want to make it more difficult, i dont know.

You seldom see a thai guy seek up bg's to get into relationship....why are so you lower than most of them?

vikings's right

I don't understand either!

I met my bf 4 months ago and so far he has been very honest with me, he even told me that he used to "have a serious relationship with a hooker for a year"............It seemed to me that he was so PROUD OF HER!!!

Of course he was proud of her. She was earning him good money.

I have met many men with g/f (even wives) that are hookers. They sit on thier arse with their mates drinking all night while she earns the bread from the stupid farang.

Maybe i'll never find out the real truth why men go after bargirls espacially when their are beautiful thai girls that don't work in bars

The truth is that most ordinary thai girls wouldn't look twice at a farang. We're considered ill-mannered and rude.

In relations with BGs you usually get what you give as with every other people: treat them nice and you're treated equally. Don't complain about their interest in the money - I would also stop working if my company stopped paying.

P.S. I usually have my car taken care of by profs. When my son in law did it it was not up to the usual standard