Looking For A Bar 2 Rent In Pattaya

Hi all

I am looking for anyone who has a bar that they wish to rent out in the pattaya area, especially on soi 7 or 8, soi diana or second road.

I will be in pattaya on the 1st of march 2008 looking for the right bar to rent, anyone who may have any information on this matter can contact me on this thread or via my email <email address removed>

Thankyou for your time

//Edit: email address removed as per forum rules, to prevent spamming. Interested parties, please send a PM to the poster. -- Maestro

Edited by Maestro
Removed email address - Maestro

Buy a building, and open your own. If it fails, try you hand at any of the following farang favorites: legal consultant (nevermind if you're a lawyer or not), real estate agent (nevermind if you've never bought or sold a piece of property in your life... but you will need a digital camera), or open an eatery that specializes in genuine *insert your home country food menu item(s) here* (know anyone who can cook?). If none of those work, at least you still have a place to live.

:o

From the sounds of it he wants to rent a bar and not buy the lease on one. That is not so easy.

I guess we don't see the OP again and that it is a troll trying to get people who own bars to try to sell them through him so he can act as an agent etc.

I put a business for sale in the classifieds and all I got was chancers like that asking questions.

Buy a building, and open your own. If it fails, try you hand at any of the following farang favorites: legal consultant (nevermind if you're a lawyer or not), real estate agent (nevermind if you've never bought or sold a piece of property in your life... but you will need a digital camera), or open an eatery that specializes in genuine *insert your home country food menu item(s) here* (know anyone who can cook?). If none of those work, at least you still have a place to live.

:D

HAHAHA....superb.

sorry I don't have lots of laughing smilyes to add Hahaha

To rent a bar you will have to 'buy' it, but good luck to you sir.

Be sure to post the bar name on here so we can all come and console you.

BTW, Heng forgot to mention you can become an internet 'netrepreneur' when you are really hard up. Haha :o

(found the smileys)

That sounds like pretty good advice!

Hi all

I am looking for anyone who has a bar that they wish to rent out in the pattaya area, especially on soi 7 or 8, soi diana or second road.

I will be in pattaya on the 1st of march 2008 looking for the right bar to rent, anyone who may have any information on this matter can contact me on this thread or via my email <email address removed>

Thankyou for your time

//Edit: email address removed as per forum rules, to prevent spamming. Interested parties, please send a PM to the poster. -- Maestro

Assuming you're not a "Troll" and are really looking for a place why not start with one of the Forum sponcers, Sunbelt Asia.

I've never dealt with them but they seem to be very reputable. Their ad is at the top ot the page. Good luck.

Over a period of four years I drove past a string of bars on Narklua Soi 18 at all hours of the day and night, non ever had more than two or three people drinking there, most never had anyone drinking at the bar.

Almost all of them remained open.

My conclusion.

They were making money somehow, and my suspicion is they were being used as vehicles for laundering money.

Over a period of four years I drove past a string of bars on Narklua Soi 18 at all hours of the day and night, non ever had more than two or three people drinking there, most never had anyone drinking at the bar.

Almost all of them remained open.

My conclusion.

They were making money somehow, and my suspicion is they were being used as vehicles for laundering money.

I used to suspect the money laundering bit about a lot of bar's and Indian tailors as well tucked away on side streets come to that.

With a lot of bar's though a farang will often fund it for the gf to keep them out of trouble hopefully. It costs the same as sponsering her without all the spare time on their hands. I know a quite well off guy doing that now in BKK with quite a well known bar - his construction company back home supplies the real income.

Of course, a lot of folks (both local and foreign) also run businesses just to have something to do. Not saying this is the case for GH (as he seems to be a rather well grounded fellow), but many people have issues with those who have made it to the 'I can do whatever I want and not care about the bottom line' point before they do (especially when the same said some folks have little chance of making it to that point), so "logically" they must be criminals.

There are bars for rent but the numbers often don't stack up.

If you find an empty bar, then apart from asking why the previous tenant just walked away, ask yourself whether the rent is viable.

If I was the landlord and had an empty bar, I might be interested in getting some income from rent only if I could not shift it to a new punter but many Thais will just leave it empty waiting for the large payday when someone comes with the key money.