Looking For A Condo That Accepts Cats

I am looking for a condo in Bangkok to buy that will accept indoor cats. I have contacted several property agents and condo buildings directly, but I'm not having much luck. I need a place withing walking distance of BTS with 2 bedrooms. The max we can pay is 3.5 million. Does anyone have any suggestions of a building that will allow cats? I would rather not just hope that they don't notice.

londonthai is right. I'd love to have a cat or two, and my condo does not allow any pet of any sort. A couple condo owners wanted to change the rule, but the majority resisted. A dog communicates by barking...all day...every day. Dog owners love it, and the rest of us can't.

I am looking for a condo in Bangkok to buy that will accept indoor cats. I have contacted several property agents and condo buildings directly, but I'm not having much luck. I need a place withing walking distance of BTS with 2 bedrooms. The max we can pay is 3.5 million. Does anyone have any suggestions of a building that will allow cats? I would rather not just hope that they don't notice.

building i am in is a bit old, allows cats; 3.5m will get you a 2 bedroom.

Lard Prao soi 8. I own a unit, I doubt the prices have changed that much.

Most of the Thai buildings, they don't mind too much; the newer projects, maybe more of a problem though.