Irish Coffee

oda561

Good theatre but not a very good irish coffee.

Strangely enough, in all my travels around the world I have found that Indian restaurants have the highest percentage chance to be able to make a really good Irish coffee. The problem is that Pattaya does not have a decent Indian restaurant. Most are <deleted>.

If forced to guess, then perhaps one of the better reataurants. Casa Pascal, Brunos, one of the 5* hotels (Sheraton, Marriott, Royal Cliff etc.). Maybe even one of these Irish theme bars though I really doubt it. They have to get away from the cream in a tin and it will not keep, especially in this weather.

Please report back if you find one.

Strangely enough, in all my travels around the world I have found that Indian restaurants have the highest percentage chance to be able to make a really good Irish coffee. The problem is that Pattaya does not have a decent Indian restaurant. Most are <deleted>.

If forced to guess, then perhaps one of the better reataurants. Casa Pascal, Brunos, one of the 5* hotels (Sheraton, Marriott, Royal Cliff etc.). Maybe even one of these Irish theme bars though I really doubt it. They have to get away from the cream in a tin and it will not keep, especially in this weather.

"The problem is that Pattaya does not have a decent Indian restaurant. Most are <deleted>" :o

ive only got one indian curry house and thats not great, its just the best of a bad bunch!

"The problem is that Pattaya does not have a decent Indian restaurant. Most are <deleted>" :o

ive only got one indian curry house and thats not great, its just the best of a bad bunch!

Where, where?

The Lobster Pot on Walking St always makes a good show of it. All done at your table, boiling the sugar, flaming the whiskey, bells ringing etc. Nice way to finish off a meal, and entertaining too.

Very good!

Lobster Pot is outstanding..... Can't believe that it can be bettered in Pattaya for it's Irish Whisky.

The Cowboy resturant at the end of walking street, and they do a great baked Alaska,

When ever we are in Pattaya we always have at least a couple in there (the best guy in there to make it is a Thai, called Ta)

It may not be as flashy as the Lobster pot, but its real Irish, real coffee, real Kahlua (or Tia Maria) and REAL cream, not spray cream either

They also do the exotic 'meats' (Kangaroo, Emu, Ostrich, Aligator, Venison)

• 1 year later...
The Lobster Pot on Walking St always makes a good show of it. All done at your table, boiling the sugar, flaming the whiskey, bells ringing etc. Nice way to finish off a meal, and entertaining too.

Agreed 100% :D When I come home after working overseas we stay in our home in Pattaya for few days before heading back up to Issan for piece and quiet. :)

First port of call, Lobster Pot for lobster and the best Irish coffee in Pattaya. :D:D:D:D:D

TQ on Beach Road.

Always finish the afternoon session with at least a couple. Dangerous to try a third as I usually get a 'second wind', switch back to shorts and find myself still there for the midnite happy hour.

The Pope will back me up on this.