Thunderstruck By Beauty

ShortTimer

i cannot sleep because of all this tension, will he ask her out? will he dump his girlfriend will he.......WHATEVER, but talk to us man !!!

By now you must be able to tell that everybody is very friendly and helpfull to get you through this ordeal. Even transportation can be arranged with a leyland p76 ( including 8 track !! ) So what is keeping you??? :o

You are feeling tension. You understand how i am feeling!

"Friendly and helpful" people, yes, thank you. What happen to me so far?

I have been called neanderthal, Borat, troll,

One person call me "love sick puppy, or maybe just sick puppy". His post is taken away.

Someone call me Italian!! Thanks! I not angry. (I try to spell "innocent" correct, but my finger make mistake).

Four or five people say she is his girlfriend already. Some more people want testing her for me.

I now understand that some people say she is lady-boy.

One person say don't worry, I wil fall in love with prettier one in ten minutes.

Many people think i am idiot, and many people think I never have date before. I tell you I have date Thai girls before. I come to Thailand before 3 years ago too. I meet engineer woman at dance club. We very special, but we both too crazy I think. 3 months it finish. Once I am sitting in restaurant and see girl looking at my computer. I sit down with her to show it to her. We go out also three months.

I date nurse, I date massage woman (not bar-girl - real massage). I date Burmese bar-girl I really like her - special woman, but she not like me enough - bar-girl life take away true feelings I think.

I meet good woman and bad woman - same any country. But Thailand is different other country, sure. Thailand woman same same but different.

Many people say ask her out and if she say no, then it is too bad.

I think if I ask her out first time, she have to say no, sure. I don't want her say no. So I look for special way to play Thai game.

One person say something: "45 years old, lived here for a year and doesn't know how to ask a girl out? there are some strange people in this world". I never say I cannot ask woman out. I ask many woman out - sometimes they say yes! In Thailand and other country too.

Someone say "Yes CB, there sure are some strange people in this world. But why do so many of them end up here in Chiang Mai?"

I say 2 things to you.

(1) - they come because you are here - ha!

(2) - go eat farty beans

Someone try to sell me house. Someone talk about "blow-up sheep" I hope they eat farty beans too.

And someone give different lyrics to a Animals song I like long time! Hey Gyp! "Just give me some of your love now. Just give me some of your love now. Oh yah!"

(Now I listen to other Animals song - When I Was Young. I like this song.)

One person say "you say you are happy with your girlfriend but you cant be really happy as you like this girl.". But I don't like this girl. I do not know her. I say only I want her. I am happy with my girlfriend and do love her. But if can make new beauty woman lover on side - wow!

Maybe people don't like this. Someone say take my girlfriend with me to meet her - ha ha - special fantasy - ha ha. Some fantasy can come true - some fantasy never happen!

My problem - I want to know how to ask this woman to be my lover, not girlfriend. Is not easy, sure! This make me strange? Maybe. But if people honest - how many here have lover? I ask you - how many men here have second woman? Ha! I say 50%! More I think! How many you men come here for woman? How many marry bar-girl and say they have "true love"? How much you really pay for your bar-girl wife?

Thankyou Momo8, but I think you too romantic for understand this. I not want to marry her. I want something else! I want to feel make her cry-happy.

I not want "arguments and serious discussions" (someone think). I have girlfriend - she speak English well. Someone say "i would suggest you dump her before you ask this new one out. after all a cheatin' man is a cheatin' man. or do you just want this new on as a bit on the side?"

I think I speak clear, even with accent. I have girlfriend. I am happy with her. So yes I a cheatin' man. I want this other woman for "gig", lover," bit on the side". I want help to play this game correct.

Yes, I am "Homo erectus" - very old style! easy to understand what i want! And other meaning too!

Many men here, Farang too, have lover on side. Many old not handsome men have beauty "on the side". Many pay for this - one way or other.

I know Thailand history have money different other country. Thailand money means classe. Level in society. And "take care of girl" have more money-meaning here from other country.

Is not prostitute, but is still money, classe, face, society-game.

I not want her for girlfriend. I not care if has boyfriend.

Some people take me seriously, and thank you. But they not understand my situation. Sure, business card with two hands is good idea - to meet wife. I not want her be my wife.

Yes, good clothe, shave and haircut - this is true. Good idea. But not ask her out yet.

But man who call me strange also give first good advice. Names of good music. Thank you CrowBoy. I will try this.

(Other good rock song, Foghat - I Just Want To Make Love To You) Yah!

Thank you all people. I will give her a music cd next week and maybe I say "Khun suay chung loey." Then look shy, and leave shop quick. Let her think about the strange Farang.

I surprised this post so many people look at!

Thank you - this help me, sure.

ST

ps Question - is mia noi same as gig?

ps I know electronic thing. Never made 8track Walkman. First walkman Sony - cassette - about 1980. 8track dead that time.

ps I have many old cars too, but I not know this one.

ps My Fair Lady different to Pygmalion. In movie, old professor get the girl!

Hey! Hey! Hey! Easy Tiger :D hold your horses here gig-hunter :D

on another post you had mentioned you are in Thailand for a year now and in this post you had mentioned you are in Thailand sine 3 years. The same question abt the time period with your lovely loving gf. ( Please keep records of your lies so no contradiction appears).

I do respect your political conscious and sympathy with Burma crises, you didn't boycott the Burmese bar gals same as u had done with the local ones. That's what I solute you for ;Sir! ( A NEW WORLD SAVOR IS BORN EVERY DAY)

I just had burned and throw away what do I have from books in my humble library; no George Orwell or Shakespeare can use such metaphoric adequacy in such a genius way as u did in your a-ffection fiction comic story but this line will get you Nobel prize for literature I bet:

Thailand woman same same but different.....

Last thing I want to add here:

Just thank "Crow Boy" to have a pleasant wise reaction(& mood) to neglect your (f..... comments) you'd stated there..

Edited by zaza

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic