Dentist In Buriram

benfica

Hello

I had a tooth out a couple of years ago in Buri Ram it was 200 bht the place was clean and a lot better than anything you get in England. I would recomend it.

It is in the middle of town just up the road from the Red Ribbon bar Cant remeber the name of the road but its the road but if you come out of the Baboo bar towards the bus station its a couple of blocks up on the right.

Buriram has at least four good dentists in my opinion. In the past three years our family has been the most happy with a Husband and Wife Dentist team with an very clean and modern dental clinic located on SUNTHON TEP ROAD with ISAN Road as a cross street. The husband who Speaks and UNDERSTANDS English is the #1 Government Dentist for Buriram Province and he works lunch time, evenings and weekends. The wife who also speaks and UNDERSTANDS English treats patients during the day and on the weekends. A word of warning: The place is very full of students on Saturday and Sunday mornings. They have taken and honored appointments when my wife phoned 044-612559 . You can also catch up on reading Thai language auto, firearms and home design magazines from the past five years in the large air conditioned waiting room. This Dentist has a very large BRITE SMILE banner/billboard on the top story of the front of the building. They do NOT watch TV when they do procedures, do NOT have a TV set in the treatment area (unlike at least one other Buriram Dentist very near the Train station) but they have invested in modern dental treatment equipment. Like EVERY dentist I have visited in Thailand for any fillings, you should ASK first before any drilling for Novocaine.