Welcome To Our Newest Phuket Forum Sponsor

ASEAN NOW Sales

Welcome Don

Welcome, and I really like the sticky thread with the outlet and price information.

Yes, I have to agree.

Good idea with information about his prices!

Gerd

Yes subtle and not pushy.. Others could learn a lot from that.

Don worked on the Apollo missions and put men on the Moon!

Welcome Don!

bagjoke.jpg

-Charlie

We never landed on the moon. We only told Russia that so they would give up the race.

Example: A footprint needs moisture to stay as a footprint. There is NO moisture on the moon.

((I have a few more, but this isn't Phuket related.))

~a~

We've been ordering english breakfast sausages from Don's in Samui for quite some time now, and our guests have always been very happy with them. We also order Don's cheddar cheese, since the price of Anchor tripled in two months, his price remained the same and the quality is fine.

I always take complaints with a grain of salt, you can't please all of the people all of the time and some people you can't please any of the time :o

Posts in contravention of the rules have been deleted. If you have a problem with Don's may I suggest that instead of complaining about it here, contact Don directly. But the constant complaining about something that is not being forced on you to buy is just ridiculous.

Posts in contravention of the rules have been deleted. If you have a problem with Don's may I suggest that instead of complaining about it here, contact Don directly. But the constant complaining about something that is not being forced on you to buy is just ridiculous.

Is reasonable free discussion not allowed on this forum. If someone thinks Don's prices are high, can they not be allowed to express that opinion. What rule did they contravene ?? Pleeease..

Forum rules

7) Spam, flooding, commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations are also inappropriate and not allowed on thaivisa.com. Any member who might violate this prohibition will be banned from these forums and this site. Membership is at the will of thaivisa.com. Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.

Again, if you have issues with the rules or a sponsor bring it up with admin. email support (at) thaivisa.com. thanks

welcome Don and if you're reading this now you just said hello to me and my husband - we're sitting in the corner using Don's free wifi service (for those that are not wired at home).

Yes I like the produce too - fab hamburgers from the butcher section :o