Pound Depreciation!

2 years ago i got 74.9 to the pound.last year i got 69.7 to the pound.luckily i have enough money in the thai bank to last me 2 years,so i couldnt give a rats lol lol.

seriously,with inflation and the lower rate,my money will reduce,but to retire here you have to have enough to last the rest of your life whether its 75 or 60 to the pound,or do what many do and sell ciggies,kamagra and fiddle the dole in the uk.

It sure will keep depreciating. It's the UK's turn to go in the dumps while the USD rallies. It was painful but I'm glad our turn is over.

The Baht's strength against a number of currencies must be killing exports, I don't see how this basket case economy with all the global problems and it's currency strength is going to continue without a serious on the rocks episode pretty soon.

In the past week...from 13th March untill 20 the March we have seen the pound depreciate by almoast 2 baht per pound.

Is this going to continue week by week?

When will it stop?

Any ideas?

Maybe you should have been in Thailand when you got 34 to the GBP or when it was 98 - thats a swing but over a longer period

2 baht per pound - have you been out of the UK much?

2 years ago i got 74.9 to the pound.last year i got 69.7 to the pound.luckily i have enough money in the thai bank to last me 2 years,so i couldnt give a rats lol lol.

seriously,with inflation and the lower rate,my money will reduce,but to retire here you have to have enough to last the rest of your life whether its 75 or 60 to the pound,or do what many do and sell ciggies,kamagra and fiddle the dole in the uk.

All the class acts - it will not last long as Asi rises - the potless farangs will be leaving to nothing

It sure will keep depreciating. It's the UK's turn to go in the dumps while the USD rallies. It was painful but I'm glad our turn is over.

The Baht's strength against a number of currencies must be killing exports, I don't see how this basket case economy with all the global problems and it's currency strength is going to continue without a serious on the rocks episode pretty soon.

who cares?