Sea Fishing In Pattaya

Ossies

I am looking for info about sea fishing in Pattaya. There are 2 of us novices looking for a day out (therefore all equipmente etc would need to be included). Although there is lot of references to fishing on this site and the internet there is almost zero detailed info such as companies running days out etc (apart from a company called Pattaya Fishing website). I would be grateful for general info and websites of companies or contact telephone numbers as need to arrange from BKK. Thanks

^i would like that info too. i joined a deep water fishing journey before in the vicinity of the Philippine Deep, and it was one of the most amazing adventures of my life.

Try the guys at Seaduction they offer fishing trips and have their own boat. They're also a dive shop and are located at the end of Walking Street, opposite Bali Hai pier.

Enjoy and have fun.

There used to be a guy called Captain Jack out of Bang Saray who did fishing trips pretty cheap from what I remember but I don't have any contact details for him.

The PSC Fishing Club hang out in Jimmy Mac's on Soi Yodsak I think and they'd know where to get boats.

I am pretty sure Tropical Bert's on Soi 6/1 can organise these trips. I seem to remember a poster in the bar there during a TV gathering.

Send a PM to Bassett or drop into the bar and ask for Bert. If he cannot help I am sure he will point you in the right direction, he has a lot of experience in the fishing industry.

I am pretty sure Tropical Bert's on Soi 6/1 can organise these trips. I seem to remember a poster in the bar there during a TV gathering.

Send a PM to Bassett or drop into the bar and ask for Bert. If he cannot help I am sure he will point you in the right direction, he has a lot of experience in the fishing industry.

Tropical Berts does organise fishing. There is a leaflet available in the bar describing what is on offer etc.

^i would like that info too. i joined a deep water fishing journey before in the vicinity of the Philippine Deep, and it was one of the most amazing adventures of my life.

Try the guys at Seaduction they offer fishing trips and have their own boat. They're also a dive shop and are located at the end of Walking Street, opposite Bali Hai pier.

Enjoy and have fun.

These are good guys and know how to fish

Pattaya Sports Club run deep sea fishing from my place. Just call in and either pick up a brochure or I will put you in touch with Derek who owns the boat. He fishes every Saturday or a day of your choice if you want the boat for yourself and perhaps some friends.

Have a good trip and no pork pies about the big one.

Bert ( Tropical Bert's )

Fishing out of Pattaya surely will not include any fish - unless you want to call a few small aquarium sizes a good catch!

Have to go quite a distance into the gulf - which is on average only 30m deep!

Best options is from Satahip further south to Trat. Can rent boats from Ocean Marina, Rayong and Koh Chang.

There are no profesional outfits anywhere along this Gulf of Thailand coast - yet.

Fishing out of Pattaya surely will not include any fish - unless you want to call a few small aquarium sizes a good catch!

Have to go quite a distance into the gulf - which is on average only 30m deep!

Best options is from Satahip further south to Trat. Can rent boats from Ocean Marina, Rayong and Koh Chang.

There are no profesional outfits anywhere along this Gulf of Thailand coast - yet.

Pattaya Sports Club boat is berthed at Satahip, you are picked up and driven there. This gets you fishing a lot faster.

quote name='aussiechick' date='2008-04-04 18:05:46' post='1908817']

Ryans Bar - Pattaya - Naklua Road just before Soi Wongamat does fishing trips every week.

Gary the boss or Steve The Manager are usually in the bar to find out info from.