10 Year Marriage Multi Entrance Visa Now Free

Just been talking to immigration about an hour ago here at Suwanna (wifes mate is big boss) who confirms... and have just issued me with a Free 10 Year multi Entrance Marriage visa ...for free.

Now in the Business Lounge celebrating....another g & t me thinks.

Seems it all to do with Thailand wishing to show itself as a world class residence potential plus the big climate debate and their new higher status application within the world trade organisation....not forgetting of course the New governments futuristic and forward looking mandates.....suppose things had to change.......good ...init...

Right almost time to go..TG 916........turning out nice....... :o

Just been talking to immigration about an hour ago here at Suwanna (wifes mate is big boss) who confirms... and have just issued me with a Free 10 Year multi Entrance Marriage visa ...for free.

Seems it all to do with Thailand wishing to show itself as a world class residence potential plus the big climate debate and their new higher status application within the world trade organisation....not forgetting of course the New governments futuristic and forward looking mandates.....suppose things had to change.......good ...init...

By "Free 10 Year multi Entrance Marriage visa" you mean a 10 year annual class O marriage visa? Is that right?

Please advise as i need to go down Suwanna this week for a 90 dayer and i could ask then.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Maybe They will become even more forward looking, by doing something for people residing here with wife and children not having to go through all the hurdles, year after year for their visas. But that's probably too forward looking.

When pig fly. ???? 1 April 08.