Serviced Office

Does anyone have any idea on Serviced Office space in Bangkok? Hopefully somewhere near Sukhumvit.

I was after a fast internet connection, a phone, air conditioning, furniture for just one person to work with a laptop.

I'm assuming such a thing exists in Thailand, and is mainly for remote international computer work.

And any ballpark figures on what it would cost per week or month, and whether such a thing generally requires a lease or not.

Thanks.

I have a potential solution for you, in some space that I control on Soi Ruam Rudee, about 500 meters from Ploenchit BTS Station. The space is set up with wireless broadband - photocopier, air. Depends how much ambiance - and privacy - you want.

We would have to discuss furnishings. I can supply basic desk and chair - also maybe a file cabinet.

This space is not ideal, but if you are just looking for a quiet, confortable place to work for under 5,000 baht per month (no deposit), then this might work. I am not interested in passers-through for less than about four months commitment.

My existing tenants have "veto" power over new occupants, so dodgy operations are not welcome - nor are very high bandwidth usesr, who affect broadband speed for other users. If you work Mon-Fri, 9 to 5, your extra costs will be negligible. If you work nights and weekends, there will be extra cost to run air con just for you.

If interested in checking this out, contact me at [email protected].

Cheers!

Steve

Regus, the UK serviced office people operate in Thailand out of All Seasons Place on wireless Road - Ploenchit BTS.

Not quite Sukhumvit but as near as dammit.

ASP is one of the top office buildings in Bangkok close to both the conrad and plaza Athenee hotels and less than 5 minutes walk form the US Embassy and opposite the Dutch Embassy.

Check out their website i believe it is www.regus.com. They are world leaders in this field so not cheap but very professional and well equiped. I used them when I first came to Bangkok and was very happy with their services

I have a potential solution for you, in some space that I control on Soi Ruam Rudee, about 500 meters from Ploenchit BTS Station. The space is set up with wireless broadband - photocopier, air. Depends how much ambiance - and privacy - you want.

We would have to discuss furnishings. I can supply basic desk and chair - also maybe a file cabinet.

This space is not ideal, but if you are just looking for a quiet, confortable place to work for under 5,000 baht per month (no deposit), then this might work. I am not interested in passers-through for less than about four months commitment.

My existing tenants have "veto" power over new occupants, so dodgy operations are not welcome - nor are very high bandwidth usesr, who affect broadband speed for other users. If you work Mon-Fri, 9 to 5, your extra costs will be negligible. If you work nights and weekends, there will be extra cost to run air con just for you.

If interested in checking this out, contact me at [email protected].

Cheers!

Steve

Steve's suggestion sounds very good indeed at 5000 a month.