Where To Find Car Sent To Pick Us Up?

Me & my lady are coming back to LOS in 3 weeks time but have not used the new airport before. My question is that our friends are sending a car (taxi) to pick us up, after baggage collection is it self explanatory or would a few tips be helpful?

Many thanks in advance.

Spiritman

Edited by Spiritman

Me & my lady are coming back to LOS in 3 weeks time but have not used the new airport before. My question is that our friends are sending a car (taxi) to pick us up, after baggage collection is it self explanatory or would a few tips be helpful?

Many thanks in advance.

Spiritman

There are 2 exits B and C out of customs depending on where your bags arrive.

If the taxi driver can figure which exit you will come out from (he will need your flight number) you have no problems

To make sure I would decide in advance which exit door (not out of customs but out of the airport building itself on the arrival floor) number you want to meet.

There are at least 8 of them spread all along the terminal and are well marked. Number 4 is used by the renta a car companies and is easy tofond and is rather in the middle

Get the driver's mobile phone in advance.....

Good luck

Many thanks in advance.

Spiritman

They'll be there waiting with your name on a piece of paper..