Forum View Is Wierd Now...

lightstar

Hi all,

for some reason my forum view has gone wierd...

Instead of seeing everyones' posts in the usual 'boxes' I now get a LIST of responses instead. Tis really annoying as I have to open individual messages, instead of just seeing them all.

Have tried looking in 'my controls' to change the layout - but couldn't see how to do it...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thanks Tywais that was annoying me as well but just thought times had changed and technology moving on

This question comes up so often there is a pinned topic just for this in forum support, where I am now going to move this topic > http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120789

//Moved to forum support//

PS: appears another mod beat me to moving it. :o

Thank gawd for that. I was really starting to get cheesed off with that. I wonder why it seems quite a few of us had our display changed at the same time without doing anything?

A drunk mouse? :o

Probably the most common way this happens if is you are doing a search on Google or other engine and ThaiVisa is one of the items. Clicking on it will sometimes find you in the lo-fi version and due to cookies will stay that way. That happened to me one time and finally figured out that is probably why other members may be having the same issue.