Unnerving Incident In Soi Cowboy Last Night

bulmercke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife thinks that possibly she owed money and that the two guys were working for a money lender and that she was possibly being taken - forcibly - to talk to someone about her debt

And it turns out she was just drunk...

Your wife should become a novelist. :o

Oh your were there also that night?

You should have just asked the service girls what happened as I did.

She was drinking from 4 pm that afternoon with some friends , then started working and after a few more drinks she fell off the stage..

they were not Kidnapping her , they were carrying her out of the bar. If you noticed she was not at all fighting them and her eyes were open.

Good looking out , but this is soi cowboy.

Cheers

No one was talking except the doorman who was seated at the entrance - and all the time exchanging knowing glances with a woman from the bar.

The two young guys who carried her to Soi 23 appeared to be really fit and were shifting!

IMO something doesn't add up - even as you say - this was just another case of a "bar girl gettin' pissed and fallin' off the stage"!

Edited by bulmercke

She was drinking from 4 pm that afternoon with some friends , then started working and after a few more drinks she fell off the stage..

they were not Kidnapping her , they were carrying her out of the bar. If you noticed she was not at all fighting them and her eyes were open.

Cheers

No one was talking except the doorman who was seated at the entrance - and all the time exchanging knowing glances with a woman from the bar.

The two young guys who carried her to Soi 23 appeared to be really fit and were shifting!

IMO something doesn't add up - even as you say - this was just another case of a "bar girl gettin' pissed and fallin' off the stage"!

let it go, your life cant be that dull. either that or go with briggsys version if it makes you feel like you have your finger on the pulse.

Cheers

let it go, your life cant be that dull. either that or go with briggsys version if it makes you feel like you have your finger on the pulse.

t.s and briggsy.......whoa.......hold on.......not so fast.........!

There have been about fifty other postings on this thread - by other Thaivisa members - since this - my last reply!

Don't be so quick to bite.

You've obviously got an axe to grind with me.

Edited by bulmercke