University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

sriracha john

Should be a few years before the news finally reaches Udonm so we should be ok for a while :D

You know I just had to do a bit of research on that subject myself recently up in Udon.

December7152.jpg

December7147.jpg

December7145.jpg

December7149.jpg

December8084.jpg

DSC09657.jpg

I think they wear them a bit longer up there to be honest with you.

But it may require a bit more research I'm thinking? :D

If anyone knows any of the individuals in the photos, if you PM me the proof, I will delete their photo.

You can be such a prude sometimes John! :o

Okay just for you, likewise.

~WISteve

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the way these girl dress. It makes it hard for me to concentrate when I'm teaching. Anyhow, here's my little misses on her way to school.....I've got her to "tone" it down from before but most girls she know try to out do each other by wearing shorter and tighter clothes.

Ski....

post-19809-1224999618_thumb.jpg

post-19809-1224999632_thumb.jpg

Well this CAN'T be complete without Amy's dress

that may have kicked off this backlash.

chotirossuriyawong14.JPG

I am sure this one got more than a few Matronly University Patronesses

round the twist, cause their ole Somchai is looking a bit too often.

Edited by animatic

thank god i am young and dont have to pay for these girls.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You always pay for these girls kid one way or another. You'll find out.

"There is no free poontang"

Thank God I'm old and am a good negtiator (and a real B@ll Sh#t artist)... :D

I hear that bro :D

Didn't the OPs link say only one University was implementing the ban?

I think other provincial cities will have the loose rules still going hopefully :o

WISteve, are you the resident TV stalker by any chance?!

Edited by JimsKnight

I really like this topic. :D

It'll probably be closed soon.

Don't get too worried, there will be a similar thread in a few months when another "sensible" person makes a similar edict about the dress sense of the younger generation.

Fortunately these sensible folk make these pronouncements on a regular basis. :o

I just caught a snort of indignation from one of my accounting staff whilst I was seen perusing this thread. :o

NSFW!!!

simply point out to them that, as a concerned person, you are trying to stay abreast of the current issues contained within...

Thailand Forum > Thailand News > Thailand News clippings >

Edited by sriracha john

The first couple of pictures have high school students, I think - look at their skirts, uni girls wear black.

You may be right; I'm not certain.

I killed the links on those and deleted them to be sure. Never my intention to cross any line. Quite a number of the Radji students wear pleated skirts but I never noticed the color. They had the pins, chains and bright buttons but it's possible some of the high school are using those now?

~WISteve

Good-bye to mini-skirts....

058.jpg

Adios to tight blouses....

102.jpg

Watch that dress!

University says no more pajamas in lecture rooms, bans short skirts, tight blouses

Thammasat University students at the Rangsit campus who regularly wear pajamas to lecture rooms will soon find their liberty limited after a new dress code becomes effective.

The dress code will also restrict all types of casual wear worn by male or female students that are deemed inappropriate, although they have been allowed in lecture rooms at the Rangsit campus.

All students at Sanam Luang campus are required to wear uniforms during lectures on weekdays and casual clothes in certain classes during the weekend.

Casual dress is allowed under a long leniency period for students at Rangsit campus, where dormitories are provided for them, but the restrictions were needed because, according to deputy rector Parinya Thewanaruemitkul, the freedom of dress code "had long been overexploited".

Tight blouses and short skirts were unconditionally banned in both campuses, he said. Other clothes to be forbidden include revealing or too tight or sleeveless blouses or T-shirts. Shorts or skirts too high above knee level will be banned, while males must not wear shorts above the knee, pajamas, sleeveless shirts to lecture rooms or entering the premises.

Netwinon Thnaprarn-sing, a Faculty of Science and Technology senior, said that in her sophomore year, she usually dressed casually instead of wearing a uniform. "Sometimes, I've seen students wearing tank-tops and shorts. But I agree with this new rule. It's suitable."

Sirinart Srisutphikul, a senior law student, said probably 70 per cent of students dress in casual styles. "Lecturers don't require us to dress in uniform. But it's about what is respectful." He said the dress code has always been like this. "If we don't dress politely, we are not allowed in libraries or have administrative contact with the university..."

- Daily Xpress (today)

Dress codes everywhere are going to he--- Courtesy of The Smoking Gun.com

Florida Boxer Rebellion Slows

After fast start, baggy pants crackdown nets only five suspects

OCTOBER 30--While the crackdown on baggy pants offenders in Riviera Beach, Florida has significantly slowed in recent weeks, police there have just nabbed their first repeat offenders, records show. After busting a dozen men during the first two weeks they enforced a controversial new ordinance targeting droopy drawers, cops nabbed only five offenders in the following seven-week period ending October 20, according to police reports. The five arrestees are seen below in Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office mug shots. Included among that quintet were prior boxer short exposers Kenneth Smith and Ronald Deloach, who are pictured left to right in the second row of booking photos. Another arrestee, Kelvin Collington, seemed puzzled when police stopped him earlier this month for allegedly exposing "approximately five-six inches of his multi-colored boxer style undergarment." As recalled by Officer J. Campbell, Collington remarked, "What the fuc_k are you stopping me for, I ain't did shit." Collington is seen below in the upper left mug shot. First-time violators of ordinance 12-3043 face a fine of up to $150. Recidivists like Smith and Deloach could get a maximum of 30 days in jail.

Good-bye to mini-skirts....

058.jpg

Adios to tight blouses....

102.jpg

Watch that dress!

University says no more pajamas in lecture rooms, bans short skirts, tight blouses

Thammasat University students at the Rangsit campus who regularly wear pajamas to lecture rooms will soon find their liberty limited after a new dress code becomes effective.

The dress code will also restrict all types of casual wear worn by male or female students that are deemed inappropriate, although they have been allowed in lecture rooms at the Rangsit campus.

All students at Sanam Luang campus are required to wear uniforms during lectures on weekdays and casual clothes in certain classes during the weekend.

Casual dress is allowed under a long leniency period for students at Rangsit campus, where dormitories are provided for them, but the restrictions were needed because, according to deputy rector Parinya Thewanaruemitkul, the freedom of dress code "had long been overexploited".

Tight blouses and short skirts were unconditionally banned in both campuses, he said. Other clothes to be forbidden include revealing or too tight or sleeveless blouses or T-shirts. Shorts or skirts too high above knee level will be banned, while males must not wear shorts above the knee, pajamas, sleeveless shirts to lecture rooms or entering the premises.

Netwinon Thnaprarn-sing, a Faculty of Science and Technology senior, said that in her sophomore year, she usually dressed casually instead of wearing a uniform. "Sometimes, I've seen students wearing tank-tops and shorts. But I agree with this new rule. It's suitable."

Sirinart Srisutphikul, a senior law student, said probably 70 per cent of students dress in casual styles. "Lecturers don't require us to dress in uniform. But it's about what is respectful." He said the dress code has always been like this. "If we don't dress politely, we are not allowed in libraries or have administrative contact with the university..."

- Daily Xpress (today)

Dress codes everywhere are going to he--- Courtesy of The Smoking Gun.com

Florida Boxer Rebellion Slows

After fast start, baggy pants crackdown nets only five suspects

OCTOBER 30--While the crackdown on baggy pants offenders in Riviera Beach, Florida has significantly slowed in recent weeks, police there have just nabbed their first repeat offenders, records show. After busting a dozen men during the first two weeks they enforced a controversial new ordinance targeting droopy drawers, cops nabbed only five offenders in the following seven-week period ending October 20, according to police reports. The five arrestees are seen below in Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office mug shots. Included among that quintet were prior boxer short exposers Kenneth Smith and Ronald Deloach, who are pictured left to right in the second row of booking photos. Another arrestee, Kelvin Collington, seemed puzzled when police stopped him earlier this month for allegedly exposing "approximately five-six inches of his multi-colored boxer style undergarment." As recalled by Officer J. Campbell, Collington remarked, "What the fuc_k are you stopping me for, I ain't did shit." Collington is seen below in the upper left mug shot. First-time violators of ordinance 12-3043 face a fine of up to $150. Recidivists like Smith and Deloach could get a maximum of 30 days in jail.

That article reminds me of this video a friend sent me of a guy getting searched with baggy pants on.... Gotta have the sound turned up and listen closely to get the gist of this clip......

you always see the middle aged farang leering at these girls on the subway. they dont even try to use the reflection on the mirror or to glance away and disguise it. they just stand there, poorly dressed and drooling.

So...I guess that means...You've mastered the art of 'reflection in the mirror' viewing!!!! Thanks for suggesting that... :o And...I NEVER leer!!!! And am always nicely dressed!

:D

You dont see where Im drooling. :D