Best Value Bkk Condo/apt

I need to be reasonably close to MRT or BTS (ideally MRT as work in Ladprao).

I want to buy a ready to move in CONDO/Apartment or one that will be ready in 2008 or early 2009.

Where are the best value ones? My budget is probably up to 8 miliion but lower better!

Thanks.

When you post "where are the best value ones", what do you mean? The answer depends upon what you "value". I suggest you hop on a BTS or MRT, and stop at every station that has a newly-constructed condo nearby. You can also visit a large real estate agent (CBRE, for example, and certainly not the only one).

Edited by backflip

I need to be reasonably close to MRT or BTS (ideally MRT as work in Ladprao).

I want to buy a ready to move in CONDO/Apartment or one that will be ready in 2008 or early 2009.

Where are the best value ones? My budget is probably up to 8 miliion but lower better!

Thanks.

There are a couple between Ari and Sapahn Kwai Stations - both sides of the street. Walk between the stations and you'll see them. Prices are within your range. Some already completed but about 1/3 vacant still. Others are still being built - again you'll see them. You'll also see a couple of sales offices too for other places that still haven't broken ground. They say 2009 - but I think there is oversupply, so who knows whether they will actually build..