enfield951

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today i received this mail from the real estate company, that i bourght my unit through, as follows:

At present work has re-commenced, and there are approximately 30-40 workers on site every day.

Let's hope this continues!!!!!

We had a meeting with Jordi the representative of T.A.G Group about 1 month ago to enquire if the work will continue and what the expected completion dates would be. As expected he was very nervous to speak about completion dates, as he is fully aware how late they are, and how many times they have broken their projected dates. However he did suggest that the whole of Phase 1 should be 100% complete by early next year if they can continue to work at the same pace they are now.

Building A is expected to receive their title deeds within this month, and T.A.G Group will attempt to convince owners that it is in the interest of the project that they complete & transfer their units so that this will start to bring in a steady flow of funds, to see the project through to completion.

The further 3 buildings have not yet been inspected by the Land Office, so title deeds will still take some time to prepare.

T.A.G Group will NOT start any work on Phase 2 until Phase 1 is 100% completedThis is all I know at the moment.

--

Please let us keep this site updated with all news good or bad, THANKS

• 3 weeks later...

There's not much point expecting truth and light from real estate agents: they will advertise and sell anything they can, and as they wont be living it in themselves they don't care at all what it is like. They only care about getting as much commission as possible for as little work as possible.

Look at Pattaya real estate websites and you will find numerous properties that are advertised for sale or rental but when you enquire about them you discover that they do not exist at all (aka "not available").

Is this dishonesty or incompetence, or both? Either way it is an appalling advert for them.

As for SS, they clearly are working on the building and making some progress. I would have thought that this has got to be good news for anyone who has bought in there as at least it means that one day the thing may be finished. The alternative is to own something in a building that is going nowhere at all, and that sounds like bad news.

This is rather like the Waterfront project, which fizzled out a few years ago and has now been resurrected with new developers.

There's not much point expecting truth and light from real estate agents: they will advertise and sell anything they can, and as they wont be living it in themselves they don't care at all what it is like. They only care about getting as much commission as possible for as little work as possible.

Look at Pattaya real estate websites and you will find numerous properties that are advertised for sale or rental but when you enquire about them you discover that they do not exist at all (aka "not available").

Is this dishonesty or incompetence, or both? Either way it is an appalling advert for them.

As for SS, they clearly are working on the building and making some progress. I would have thought that this has got to be good news for anyone who has bought in there as at least it means that one day the thing may be finished. The alternative is to own something in a building that is going nowhere at all, and that sounds like bad news.

This is rather like the Waterfront project, which fizzled out a few years ago and has now been resurrected with new developers.

<deleted>.... they are working on the project and making some progress? "one day they MAY be finished" Yes I purchased a unit there but let' call a spade a spade 2+ years late and 5 workers on site. Give me a fuc_king break! Honestly I will just divert others from wasting their hard own money on anything to do with this project in the future. If you have pictures that say otherwise then feel free to post. Thanks.

<deleted>.... they are working on the project and making some progress? "one day they MAY be finished" Yes I purchased a unit there but let' call a spade a spade 2+ years late and 5 workers on site. Give me a fuc_king break! Honestly I will just divert others from wasting their hard own money on anything to do with this project in the future. If you have pictures that say otherwise then feel free to post.

I didn't say that it is all wonderful, or that workers are swarming over the place like ants on a discarded burger, but in my book 5 workers is a lot better than 0 workers.

I went past SS the other day and there are definite signs of activity. If I had a contract there I would be glad about that (but I'm more glad not to have a contract there).

• 2 weeks later...

was at site today, now they started to plant palms and green plants, they have made a hole under the car entrance to stock up water, and they were at the moment flooring it so people from building A could go to there carpark, building A looks almost readý to take over. Passed also THE PARK where it looks like they started to get ready to make building C, alot of building material and steel at site, and alot of workers, impressed today, more then expected, but still 3-4 years late.

Edited by dvt

• 3 weeks later...

post-57474-0-34370600-1321417963_thumb.jpost-57474-0-37126100-1321417941_thumb.jpost-57474-0-24151000-1321417897_thumb.jpost-57474-0-38378700-1321417864_thumb.jpost-57474-0-52150000-1321417834_thumb.j

went for a ride around yesterday passed by so took some photos as above. A few workers on site but not many. Some were unloading sofa's into the completed building.

hope it helps someone

cheers

Any update or pictures on this project?

post-57474-0-29210400-1321417917_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update... Went in past the office today and asked the girl what was happening... She said that they were waiting for the 'Chanotes' now for building A and they hope to start building B in January with completion of that in May/June... The other buildings are still "in progress"....

From what i could see there was still a lot of work to be done on the car park area but progress is progress with this place... Quite a bit of work has been done since i was there 8 weeks ago...

Did you ask why the buyers didn't get any information about the take over?

Let me give you a hint about that one.Because the bad news is always announced to the buyers when there is no other way around anymore.

And believe me the fact that it was taken over,will be bad news for the buyers,as a new company has the aim of making a profit and that will be difficult when they have to pay penalty's to excisting buyers.

Exactly. No incentive for this group to complete the building unless they plan to put the chanotes up to a bank to raise cash. (google Emerald Palace and DSI) or sell them on to someone else and let you argue through the courts. Pattaya police will not deal with it unless they are forced.

Did you ask why the buyers didn't get any information about the take over?

Let me give you a hint about that one.Because the bad news is always announced to the buyers when there is no other way around anymore.

And believe me the fact that it was taken over,will be bad news for the buyers,as a new company has the aim of making a profit and that will be difficult when they have to pay penalty's to excisting buyers.

Exactly. No incentive for this group to complete the building unless they plan to put the chanotes up to a bank to raise cash. (google Emerald Palace and DSI) or sell them on to someone else and let you argue through the courts. Pattaya police will not deal with it unless they are forced.

Although I think this project will ultimately finish, it must be a bit risky for those Emerald Palace xxx to still be in Thailand. Only a matter of time before a disgruntled buyer takes matters into own hands IMHO.

Edited by Rimmer
Defamation

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on this board purchased in building A which is supposed to occupy in January or February? They are working on common areas and car park looked pretty good last time.

Keep us updated if you hear anything about the chanotes or occupancy in coming months. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

i like the design of room, heigh ceilings, but is the noise proof build in, or is it just a low quality build?

how can i contact these people

and regarding the air con costs, i pay now for small room in bkk 3000 bht, how much will you have to pay here? over 6000 per month or more?

i like the design of room, heigh ceilings, but is the noise proof build in, or is it just a low quality build?

and regarding the air con costs, i pay now for small room in bkk 3000 bht, how much will you have to pay here? over 6000 per month or more?

Yes, it will be expensiv. Without aircon it will be like a Sauna, believe me.

Send me a PM for more update.

B3000 for electric for a studio ? Your Landlord muct be charging you the higher rate for units of electricity .I have a 3 bed house in Chiang Mai and electric is normally around B1,500 a month but at this time of year around B950