Suan Sawarn

enfield951

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am concerned about the utter crap that is being built,all this is ,is an assault on the eye. Third,no fourth rate stuff dotting the skyline,utter damned cheap rubbish . Not even an entry level project,just an away- day,let's grab as much as we can scam. Too many projects like this have been built, ,admittingly this is the worst

Your concern and your passion for it are duly noted. Thank you for sharing. :rolleyes:

Edited by wpcoe

As a public debating chamber I am giving my two pence worth, that is all. All the throw away statements i.e. being sad, chip on the shoulder are meaningless, same-same statement are latched onto most statements that go against others way of thinking, but being sad ‘aint one.

Was it just about 6 months ago (maybe less) the last virtues of ownership were being stated on these boards, some mentioning that most renters could not buy a candle let alone a property here in Pattaya, one balloon head even stating that after a one million Baht purchase he was parachuting a 10,000 baht renter in (SS camp) and after 8 years and 4 months the place would be paid for, yeah pigs are flying, how much you losing now on that purchase 50 or 60 times the amount of rent I have paid in the last 6 months, and not forgetting the selling aspect if and when to cut and run.

I think it is wrong to hold to a price bought years ago, when all around price reductions are in full flow, if price increases were the norm you can bet the developer would have cancelled the contracts and gone after bigger fish, now he will be holding you to the contract as though his life depended on it which I guess it does

Hate to think as reports are now appearing in Bangkok newspapers of a property bubble burst in the capital, whoa the ripple effect in the likes of Pattaya would be likened to a tsunami wave

As one reply to an offering earlier stated (sad again) I missed the boat etc ,wanting contact information as to selling in the SS camp I say look into the August edition of the Trader, the sticking point obv is the deposit, some want it back, others will to forget it, but am not following that up, no reason to give people false hope when there is none there anyway.

had a friend stop by Suan Sawarn office today and talk to Kung and indeed they are working double shifts to complete by year end. Also said many workers there now.

Well I went down to the new office (building A) and saw Kung this afternoon and she said expected completion is April - May 2011, yes there were some workers on site but not that many and I took some pictures of the interior of room in Building B and site exterior.

had a friend stop by Suan Sawarn office today and talk to Kung and indeed they are working double shifts to complete by year end. Also said many workers there now.

Well I went down to the new office (building A) and saw Kung this afternoon and she said expected completion is April - May 2011, yes there were some workers on site but not that many and I took some pictures of the interior of room in Building B and site exterior.

JohnC,

Please post some pics?

Also it is best to talk to Jordi @ the park on status When I was there in July Kung was already saying April but u need to talk with project manager.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any news or updates appreciated...............

Vosso,

Who gave this status and when?

Do you have any pics?

I understand Kleff approved OR 6 for bldg A however all buildings need to be complete before common areas can be started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the ones who are interested,

Monday 22nd of november 2010 I have been onsite.

In the office they told me that all 5 buildings from first phase will be handed over in one time and this is scheduled in April 2011.

I have seen progress from last year and to my opinion April is too optimistic. Maybe they can manage December 2011.

There was labor onsite but not that much, I have seen maybe 15 workers.

Building A is almost ready. Building B some build in furniture is there but not all. Building C no wood work done inside. Building D and E are still in construction phase.

The entrance to the underground parking and all the landskaping has to be done so a lot of work still to do, but at least there is still progress.

I add some pictures I did take but they differs not that much from the ones posted 1 month ago by others.

regards Jan

post-59019-0-78826700-1290499099_thumb.j

post-59019-0-34316600-1290499521_thumb.j

post-59019-0-54886800-1290499584_thumb.j

post-59019-0-14385500-1290499672_thumb.j

post-59019-0-27906000-1290499738_thumb.j

post-59019-0-44059500-1290499828_thumb.j

post-59019-0-45825100-1290499884_thumb.j

post-59019-0-26164700-1290499965_thumb.j

post-59019-0-69299800-1290500023_thumb.j

post-59019-0-82987100-1290500113_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

The other point to remember is that the contract states that the buildings will be handed over when all areas are complete including public areas, so whilst building A might be ready the public areas, swimming pool, gardens, car parking certainly will not be! On the plus side every days delay adds 1000 baht to the penalty fee which my lawyer assures me will be deducted from the final payment!

The other point to remember is that the contract states that the buildings will be handed over when all areas are complete including public areas, so whilst building A might be ready the public areas, swimming pool, gardens, car parking certainly will not be! On the plus side every days delay adds 1000 baht to the penalty fee which my lawyer assures me will be deducted from the final payment!

So if I count correctly most of the buyers will get money on top of their condo.:lol:

Also I know many of them have paid when signing the contract.They must be rich by now then.

It's been confirmed that the penalty (1000 per day) will be deducted from the last payment, and that it's good news. I will visit the site soon and will give you update photoes and news.

I didn't know pigs are flying ,but are jet propelled too. These guys at the SS camp did not start this venture to lose money,somewhere in the small print will be the words " above and beyond our control" will be inserted in small print,they can blame the bank etc etc etc for the lack of funding.

If it does not it probably suits them anyway,the 49% / 51% does not seem to be applied here morelike 100% farang,so if you expect your deposit back,forget it,they'll sell them off to Thais cheaply, just wait until the cooking hour starts in that jam packed place.

This is the place good met evil, the ultimate gullible met the ultimate greedy b******d ,this is ground zero of everything that is bad in Pattaya. I just hope something good comes your way,but I very much doubt it

One more thing seems pretty obvious too,if there are buildings finished why not let the buyers occupy them thus avoiding the 1000 Baht penalty a day?

Edited by jori