enfield951

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing to ask is what the hel_l is this? it is dreadful.

This is the problem when someone with more than an artistic licence gets involved with selling a development off plan,I would have loved to have seen the selling bumff that took all the buyers into this grotto,glistening beautiful buildings,the odd swimmer aound a well designed pool. All a hoax,a lie,simply a criminal intent to defraud.

This is worse than dreadful,nobody in their right mind would buy into this if they could have seen the finished product,deception was used here to entice the more than gullible to part with their cash. Virtually guaranteed nobody but nobody would buy here second hand.There are people here already trying to sell on and get out,all I can hope for for them is not to pay the final instalment and cut your losses

This is the problem when someone with more than an artistic licence gets involved with selling a development off plan,I would have loved to have seen the selling bumff that took all the buyers into this grotto,glistening beautiful buildings,the odd swimmer aound a well designed pool. All a hoax,a lie,simply a criminal intent to defraud.

This is worse than dreadful,nobody in their right mind would buy into this if they could have seen the finished product,deception was used here to entice the more than gullible to part with their cash. Virtually guaranteed nobody but nobody would buy here second hand.There are people here already trying to sell on and get out,all I can hope for for them is not to pay the final instalment and cut your losses

If you have a complaint on design talk to Mario Kleff. I think the finished product will look fine.

I can see in the pictures that some of the buidings not gonna have a problem with the heat of the sun on the glass frontage............They may be happy if they get daylight.

What problem? Thats why they make those nice electronic blinds.

If you have a complaint on design talk to Mario Kleff. I think the finished product will look fine.

I have no need to talk to anyone,seeing is believing. These buildings and the design of them belong in downtown Bangkok,not a leisure and pleasure area like Pattaya,it's as though the Bank of Bangkok have opened their world headquarters here.

There is no way anybody could associate a holiday atmosphere into these stark looking buildings,the whole damned place both interior and exterior looks too formal to suit anything else but a business.

All this guy has done is take a offloaded plan of construction used many times around various business districts,(probably to save money) and applied it here ,and it does not work.

I have no need to talk to anyone,seeing is believing. These buildings and the design of them belong in downtown Bangkok,not a leisure and pleasure area like Pattaya,it's as though the Bank of Bangkok have opened their world headquarters here.

There is no way anybody could associate a holiday atmosphere into these stark looking buildings,the whole damned place both interior and exterior looks too formal to suit anything else but a business.

All this guy has done is take a offloaded plan of construction used many times around various business districts,(probably to save money) and applied it here ,and it does not work.

Kleff has designed many condos around Pattaya (not in any business district). I still don't understand all your frustration and negativity on the project? If you do not own there why are you concerned?

Kleff has designed many condos around Pattaya (not in any business district). I still don't understand all your frustration and negativity on the project? If you do not own there why are you concerned?

I am concerned about the utter crap that is being built,all this is ,is an assault on the eye. Third,no fourth rate stuff dotting the skyline,utter damned cheap rubbish . Not even an entry level project,just an away- day,let's grab as much as we can scam. Too many projects like this have been built, ,admittingly this is the worst

dont know what u ae talking about bro, if u have seen the show unit it was exactly the same as the finished product

and i do say EXACTLY the same.. and it sold like sweet candy so what the F are u talking about? what u pay is what u get

and for this money its ok voila...

by the way, for the people emailing me for new pics and updates im sorry but so busy with the new club opening in bkk

soon so if i get the chance to go i will.. anyway i guess u guys get those mails from Kung also so thats about what it

looks like..

Last time ive been in the park by the way they were building the parking stuff and the elevator was working, all rooms were locked..

grtz

dont know what u ae talking about bro, if u have seen the show unit it was exactly the same as the finished product

and i do say EXACTLY the same. and it sold like sweet candy so what the F are u talking about? what u pay is what u get

and for this money its ok voila...

by the way, for the people emailing me for new pics and updates im sorry but so busy with the new club opening in bkk

soon so if i get the chance to go i will.. anyway i guess u guys get those mails from Kung also so thats about what it

looks like..

Last time ive been in the park by the way they were building the parking stuff and the elevator was working, all rooms were locked..

grtz

Exactly the same? try and offload it now,if you can you are looking at a third of the original price.

Edited by Rimmer
Against forum rules to alter a quoted post

The greatest threat to places like this and this one in particular is the threat within rather than without. Resales will never be the name of the game here.

The inbuilt potential slum conditions will encourage owners here to at least try and escape by selling initially but realisation will take hold that that is an impossibility, owners then slowly but surely abandon their property and ultimately refuse to pay maintenance charges. This is always the greatest threat to places akin to this monstrosity. I estimate within two years the first defaults will occur, within 5 years the place will be falling apart. Within those intervening years low rental tenants will be moving in that would have been undreamed of at its inception, noise smells generally unkempt appearance will be inevitable, security and cleaning will not function as no money in the pot.

Probably the final insult awaiting the owners here are the developers setting themselves up as the management committee. Inflated fees being requested, contracts awarded for security maintenance and cleaning far and above anything that can be negotiated locally with any other companies, all for skimming purposes. Too much money to be ignored here, and local mafia type handling will be effective from the off, try to examine the accounts and it will be impossibility. Other supply companies will be warned off from competing, anyone objecting will be given a rocket in the pocket in all probability

Exactly the same? try and offload it now,if you can you are looking at a third of the original price.

Jori, can you please provide a link or some contact details where these can now be purchased for around 333,000 Baht ? Thankyou.

Jori, can you please provide a link or some contact details where these can now be purchased for around 333,000 Baht ? Thankyou.

These particular ones? they cannot ,quite a few for sale though and originally purchased with foreign names,perhaps they have fallen into the cannot sell for love or money trap already. Based on what I am seeing ,and that is believing third to a half,everything I'm viewing,there are dogs there though which will never sell

Personally I looked at a town house recently,looked at the same one twelve months ago,still up for sale,now 25% cheaper,at that rate of progression and I think it will be all of 50% within a few months

Was looking at one by the lake in Pattaya People newspaper couple of weeks ago 1.25 mil for an age, down to 775 , 6 weeks ago then week or so after open for offers ,which I believe went for 5.7..

Contact details? Alan Bolton ask them about the Horseshoe point house 10 Million down to 4.5 million recently,tons more coming up apparently

Oops there I go,not answered your question, I said try and sell,not sell and collect 333000. do not think that offering would be acceptable to a potential buyer either,but time I'm sure will prove me right,not the 333000 but the fact of even selling it.

Edited by jori

Suan Sawarn phase 1 is in full swing getting finished now, they are working double shift and my understanding is that the developer have raised all the finances to finish the project.

I myself have just bought one this week and don't think it's dread full. What do you except to get for this amount of money? Buckingham Palace, if you don't like it then don't buy it.

I'm going back home tomorrow, and is defiantly looking forward to come back here to take full ownership of my holiday condo.

Edited by Kimberly

Suan Sawarn phase 1 is in full swing getting finished now, they are working double shift and my understanding is that the developer have raised all the finances to finish the project.

I myself have just bought one this week and don't think it's fair to say its dread full. What do you except to get for this amount of money? Buckingham Palace, if you don't like it then don't buy it.

I'm going back home tomorrow, and is defiantly looking forward to come back here to take full ownership of my holiday condo.

Edited by Kimberly

I myself have just bought one this week and don't think it's fair to say its dread full. What do you except to get for this amount of money? Buckingham Palace, if you don't like it then don't buy it.

Well it takes all sorts ,all I can say is if truth is stranger than fiction,you must be the truth

So with two posts up you decided to spread the gospel about this place,not once but twice,well done With the money you have supposedly spent here and I say supposedly,you could have gotten something far more superior. There are already more than a few trying to bale out of that place,you should have spoken to them and saved a fortune.

Edited by jori

Wot ,nuffin to answer?,dont believe it.

The delay obviously in starting and completion was not enough purchasers getting involved, they need a break even figure to number crunch any project This one has really been a perfect storm. Delays because the developers thinking an upswing would occur in pricing, saw the cost of building materials increase by appox 30% or so over a 3 year period,so more delays as the need for more gullibles to get involved,probably a fair way off yet as to any potential projected profit,but all this was caught on the last wave of panic buying that manifested itself some 5 years ago,now it's sell any cost.

Cheap contruction,all thin metal framed ,not one concrete column will ensure a quick transition from up to down and all carted away.Any concrete used will be a mix of an estimated 1 :6 :8 ,especially in the latter stages,as a cost saving instead of a 1:3:6,I think the latter stages will just have a cement bag waved at it as par to course to an adequete concrete mix.

You are in a foreign land ,you will be cheated on the grandest of scales at any given opportunity. The greedy b...stards awaiting to treat you all as a cash cow await,each and every attempt to wrest control of your budget will be denied,even to the point of taking a black plastic bag of laundry out of the camp to get it done more cheaply will be met with displeasure

Well it takes all sorts ,all I can say is if truth is stranger than fiction,you must be the truth

So with two posts up you decided to spread the gospel about this place,not once but twice,well done With the money you have supposedly spent here and I say supposedly,you could have gotten something far more superior. There are already more than a few trying to bale out of that place,you should have spoken to them and saved a fortune.

better 2 positive posts than 297 negative ones, I cannot understand how sad your life must be to spend so much time posting negative things about a project you have no interest in buying into, but as you say 'Well it takes all sorts ,all I can say is if truth is stranger than fiction' you must have one hel_l of a chip on your shoulder.

I looked at this project myself, it was not to my taste and I bought elsewhere, but I wish all who have bought into it all the best with their purchase.

The delay obviously in starting and completion was not enough purchasers getting involved, they need a break even figure to number crunch any project    This one has really been a perfect storm. Delays because the developers thinking an upswing would occur in pricing, saw the cost of building materials increase by appox 30% or so over a 3 year period,so more delays as the need for more gullibles to get involved,probably a fair way off yet as to any  potential projected profit,but all this was caught on the last wave of panic buying that manifested itself some 5 years ago,now it's sell  any cost.

Cheap contruction,all thin metal framed ,not one concrete column will ensure a quick transition from up to down and all carted away.Any concrete used will be a mix of an estimated 1 :6 :8 ,especially in the latter stages,as a cost saving instead of a 1:3:6,I think the latter stages will just have a cement bag waved at it as par to course to an adequete concrete mix.

You are in a foreign land ,you will be cheated on the grandest of scales at any given opportunity. The greedy b...stards awaiting to treat you all as a cash cow await,each and every attempt to wrest control of your budget will be denied,even to the point of taking a black plastic bag of laundry out of the camp to get it done more cheaply will be met with displeasure

Jori, Nobody cares about your posts about a project you have no interest in but to force people to sell or look elsewhere. Get a life!!!!

The delay obviously in starting and completion was not enough purchasers getting involved, they need a break even figure to number crunch any project This one has really been a perfect storm. Delays because the developers thinking an upswing would occur in pricing, saw the cost of building materials increase by appox 30% or so over a 3 year period,so more delays as the need for more gullibles to get involved,probably a fair way off yet as to any potential projected profit,but all this was caught on the last wave of panic buying that manifested itself some 5 years ago,now it's sell any cost.

You need to do a little more research rather than making assumptions, all phases of the project were sold out prior to the start of construction, the main reason for delays was that overseas buyers were failing to make their scheduled payments due to the sudden demise of their local currencies, the project actually stood up well - rather than simply re-possessing the units (as they were legally entitled to do) the project saught funding to continue in the iterim from the banks, which they now have.

The price of building materials did not increase by 30% over a three year period, there was a brief blip in steel prices when oil was hitting 150 bucks a barrell but it came back down again as quickly as it escalated, furthermore, a project of this size buys it's steel in advance at a fixed price so local brief fluctuations have no bearing on final costs.

I get the impression you are one of the one's who were just not quick enough to be an owner when the project was launched, hence your continual tirade against the project, most people just move on.

I suggest you forget your bitterness and resentment towards the project and move on with your life, many people who have bought in to this project rely on positive information and feedback from this from this thread - your posts provide neither!!

Building construction is a fascinating subject,an anorak subject I agree,but fascinating,all constructive comment,no pun intended.

With Thailands 13 active earthquake faults it is a wonder that no provision is provided to this metal framed building,it will be the first to fail, get yer 'ard 'at on !!!

You need to do a little more research rather than making assumptions, all phases of the project were sold out prior to the start of construction, the main reason for delays was that overseas buyers were failing to make their scheduled payments due to the sudden demise of their local currencies, the project actually stood up well - rather than simply re-possessing the units (as they were legally entitled to do) the project saught funding to continue in the iterim from the banks, which they now have.

The strenght of the Thai Baht,or the demise of the foreign currencies as you call it,happened only in the past 10 months.Long time after the project got in trouble.

A project is only sold out when the buyers have paid their contract.Everybody can sign a contract and then don't pay.

The strenght of the Thai Baht,or the demise of the foreign currencies as you call it,happened only in the past 10 months.Long time after the project got in trouble.

A project is only sold out when the buyers have paid their contract.Everybody can sign a contract and then don't pay.

Not as i call it - just a sad fact.

I understand what you are saying as regards contracts, but the fact is - if you went to the showroom after all the little boxes on the plan had been coloured in, the answer would be - "Sorry Sir, sold out".

These particular ones? they cannot ,quite a few for sale though and originally purchased with foreign names,perhaps they have fallen into the cannot sell for love or money trap already. Based on what I am seeing ,and that is believing third to a half,everything I'm viewing,there are dogs there though which will never sell

Personally I looked at a town house recently,looked at the same one twelve months ago,still up for sale,now 25% cheaper,at that rate of progression and I think it will be all of 50% within a few months

Was looking at one by the lake in Pattaya People newspaper couple of weeks ago 1.25 mil for an age, down to 775 , 6 weeks ago then week or so after open for offers ,which I believe went for 5.7..

Contact details? Alan Bolton ask them about the Horseshoe point house 10 Million down to 4.5 million recently,tons more coming up apparently

Oops there I go,not answered your question, I said try and sell,not sell and collect 333000. do not think that offering would be acceptable to a potential buyer either,but time I'm sure will prove me right,not the 333000 but the fact of even selling it.

hahaha it just gets more funny every day this forum.. so now we gonna compare townhouses in the middle of nowhere (horseshoe ed) with condo's near the beach.. yeah go on baby,

what's next, comparing u saw a house on sale in Khon Khean just only an hour from the city? :)

listen, i don't know what ur on but talking about 333.000 is just a joke, u can't find 1 condo from the 2500 rooms at NIRUN (28 square m and older as my granny) for christ sake for that price!! ,

and did anybody look at how the structures were presented in that glass box at the showrooms?? well thats still the same whats it gonna look when its finished u will see,

go look at ANY project that's not finished, they all look like crap till all the surroundings (gardens, paint, swimmingpool ed) are finished..

and one last thing, YES, there are bargains out here for the moment, but u will see the biggest bargains are houses and specially opposite sukhumvit

because there suddently a few years ago everybody started investing peanuts to get fast money and now everybody is panicking..

tell me one place on earth where the real estate is doing better than a couple years ago? go have a look around in some states in usa, maybe there u saw some villa's

for 333.000thb biggrin.gif

cmon people, i wanna read some more on how happy you all are u didn't buy at ss! makes me wake up with a smile cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Someone told me that he bought a house for 2 mill, veeery cheap. "Do you want to come and have a look?. Yes, ok I said. It's just outside Pattaya, not long". I sit in his car for 30 minutes, God knows where, just jungle. When we come to his house I had to wait outside till he lock his dogs somewhere. "For safety, he said" ehm.. "Look for snakes", was his next comment.

But it was cheap.

hahaha it just gets more funny every day this forum.. so now we gonna compare townhouses in the middle of nowhere (horseshoe ed) with condo's near the beach.. yeah go on baby,

what's next, comparing u saw a house on sale in Khon Khean just only an hour from the city? :)

listen, i don't know what ur on but talking about 333.000 is just a joke, u can't find 1 condo from the 2500 rooms at NIRUN (28 square m and older as my granny) for christ sake for that price!! ,

and did anybody look at how the structures were presented in that glass box at the showrooms?? well thats still the same whats it gonna look when its finished u will see,

go look at ANY project that's not finished, they all look like crap till all the surroundings (gardens, paint, swimmingpool ed) are finished..

and one last thing, YES, there are bargains out here for the moment, but u will see the biggest bargains are houses and specially opposite sukhumvit

because there suddently a few years ago everybody started investing peanuts to get fast money and now everybody is panicking..

tell me one place on earth where the real estate is doing better than a couple years ago? go have a look around in some states in usa, maybe there u saw some villa's

for 333.000thb biggrin.gif

cmon people, i wanna read some more on how happy you all are u didn't buy at ss! makes me wake up with a smile cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

A structure in glass box presented as a showroom?, a 25 metre showroom installed into a pigsty is still erm...a pigsty.biggrin.gif Those horrendous box like structures were never displayed as to the finished product,and by Christ it looks awful,yes you get ownership of your condo with a free pass to the Sattahip hspital mental observation ward also,be sure to use it

Who made any mention of my purchase of a townhouse in the sticks,?not I,the SS camp is far too far for me as it is

All I have done is sit around watching the housing market go bad to worse,and yawn yawn it be wiill be catastrophic soon,but am I bothered,what do you think? No mention as yet which nearby country has just changed its rules on foreign ownership (maybe Vietnam ,but I stand corrected0 all to lose their homes,not withstanding five and a half thousand Brits on the point losing their homes in Goa,taken over by the state,and before anyone jumps in, there are more than a few ex owners swanning around Pattaya as I type doing their regular sabbatical of having to leave their £100,000 plus (once) homes for eight week turnarounds every few months or so until the chop finally arrives for them

333,000 is a figure,or any figure to put it bluntly on any purchase here is throwing money away. All those company routes ,grandma in law routes, just see how the Thai authorities look at them eventually

Condos are really concrete coffins,obviously the concrete in some condos is not up to standard,but hel_l what does it matter