A Few Questions

husskydog

Hi looking for some informed info regarding my next trip to LOS..cheers

1/ Is there internal flights to Burirum from the New Bangkok airport ? what cost?

2/ Looking to rent a large motorcycle in Burirum, does anyone know if there is availability.

3/ I`ve hired many on my visits to pattaya, R1`s , Honda blades, Suzuki Gxr`s etc. but they state on hiring not to leave the province and they are all on the dreaded red plates.

4/ I would like to have proper insurance too, and would like to travel more than the beach resort places...does thai visa do short term insurance for cars/motorcycles?

5/ Has anyone tried the car hire from thai visa in and about burirum, bankruat etc

6/ Has any member got any rental property`s in the bankruat are for rent for say 1-2 weeks.

thanks for any replies..cheers :o

Hi looking for some informed info regarding my next trip to LOS..cheers

1/ Is there internal flights to Burirum from the New Bangkok airport ? what cost?

2/ Looking to rent a large motorcycle in Burirum, does anyone know if there is availability.

3/ I`ve hired many on my visits to pattaya, R1`s , Honda blades, Suzuki Gxr`s etc. but they state on hiring not to leave the province and they are all on the dreaded red plates.

4/ I would like to have proper insurance too, and would like to travel more than the beach resort places...does thai visa do short term insurance for cars/motorcycles?

5/ Has anyone tried the car hire from thai visa in and about burirum, bankruat etc

6/ Has any member got any rental property`s in the bankruat are for rent for say 1-2 weeks.

thanks for any replies..cheers :o

Any chance of some info....please, cheers

I could probably get some answers, but to do that I would have to:

Go do a search of various airlines that fly domestic routes in Thailand.

Click on the Thai Visa Insurance link and read the information.

Google what ever "Bankruat" is (it's a district of Buriram province)

Click on ThaiVisa Travel Services, and then on the link for Car Rentals, then click on Thailand (from the drop down list of countries), then click on "Burirum" (that's how it's spelt on the menu), then enter the dates, then click the "Show My Quote" button.

But seriously, what's the point of me doing all that, when you could do it yourself ?

As for rental properties, you could look up a site like (www.rentthaihome.com) and do a search (but you won't find anything from that site in Buriram. How do I know ? Because I just looked up that site and tried a search and it came up empty. But then, I didn't spend a lot of time looking for alternates either).

Meanwhile, in the time I've spent doing this, you could have gotten a lot of the answers you were looking for already.

Have fun and Good Luck !

Ya, all that info is just way too specific. Try and look it up yourself in other sources rather than hoping someone who knows all that will happen to see this topic. I would imagine that in Bangkok, at least, you should be able to rent a car and drive it all around the country. Probably a motorcycle, too.

Yes i know a lot of the questions are/were specific,

just hoping that some of the guys on here would know the specifics rather than working off web sites with little or know detailed info.

Yes i`ve been to burirUm and beyond that is ban kruat (town) of which i`ve stayed at...

1/ No big bikes anywhere on the www`s. -hoping that someone local would know.

2/ It also doesn`t give any details of short term motorcycle insurance on TV, only per anum.

3/ Regarding car hire, only asking has anyone used TV`s car rental in that area, and what are your findings.

4/ As far as house rental is concerned, OP suggested checking rental sites, done that and also found nothing. That`s why i`m asking here.

5/ If i wanted to hire a car/motorcycle from bangkok i would have done that. On my last trip i did just that and drove up to ban kruat and over to cambodian border and around the area and back to bangkok......thanks jimjim for yor kind advice.

Thanks Boater for your genuin efforts..