Full-bred Male

Nienke

MAKE MY DAY!, says Mr Bigge LuckyBoy X (start listening to the name Lucky). I'm free to go to a loving and caring home.

Breed: Labrador retriever full-bred

Sex: male soon to be fixed

Age: between 2 and 4 years, though my care-taker thinks not older than 3 years.

History: please read here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=193298

Current state of health: no blood parasites, blood count good. No intestinal parasites, no extrenal parasites. Actually in pretty good health, despite the wound which is healing very fast. As can be seen on the pic's, the coat is still a bit ugly on the paws and under the belly. This is due to lack of nutrients (bad diet). Since on a good diet it has improved a lot already.

Other dogs: female dogs are ok, male dogs only if they totally and immediately submit. If not, I can be very fierce. :o My care-taker says: better to be with females, alone or with owners who can authorize him very well.

Other animals: unknown

Children: No aggression has been shown to people.

Trained: not. Have big will-to-please and learn fast, that is easy to be trained. Love to do activities with care-taker. Still, if placed in a household with very small children, training and close supervision is required as I do like to play rough.

Toilet-trained: perfect

Interested? Please, pm or call Nienke.

And this is me:

post-27646-1214287727_thumb.jpg post-27646-1214287781_thumb.jpg

Hi Daaf! I know you would adopt him if you could. If you could you would have a rescue place in no time. :o:D

The dog is still with me waiting for someone who is willing to adopt him.

He is very well-behaved in the house, or office that is. My office is full with papers, books, etc. He can stay loose unsupervised without touching anything. Also he'd rather explode than poo or pee inside.

Nienke

He is very well-behaved in the house, or office that is. My office is full with papers, books, etc. He can stay loose unsupervised without touching anything. Also he'd rather explode than poo or pee inside.

Nienke

Hi Nienke,

Seems that Big Boy Lucky has better table manners than a lot of two legged animals I know..............present company excepted of course.

Cheers,

Blink E. Bill

And there for moment I thought you were coming over to get Lucky and turn him into a flying Dumbo companion or something. :D Won't be surprised that Lucky would love the challenge.

Anyway, the good news is that someone has shown very serious interest in Lucky. Now waiting till the wound has completely healed (so, Lucky can finally go loose and run and swim which he would love to do already) and the person comes over to have a look and a talk. :D

Nienke

P.S. I don't really understand what the related topic ' Full Time Maid' has to do with a lab looking for a good home. Are we looking for a good home for a full-time maid as well? :o

Yoohooo!!!!

Lucky Lab is definitely placed! And .... another dog that was dumped at the kennel has been placed as well. Unexpected telepathy with with an unknown guy. :o:D:D

Nienke