Landfill Anyone?

cmsally

Retiled 2 bathrooms and now have about 10 sacks of old (broken) tiles.

Garbage collection won't take them even if I pay them and I don't really trust them not to just tip it on the side of the road.

Might be good landfill if anyone building a driveway or something.

Any ideas anyone?

Garbage collection won't take them even if I pay them and I don't really trust them not to just tip it on the side of the road.

Any ideas anyone?

Do what the locals do, just toss them in a ditch, what's wrong with that?

Are you for real?

Read Sidris's few other posts Tipsy, you'll soon figure out what (s)he is.

Thanks BB, I see your point.................... If only flaming was allowed :o

Any ideas anyone?

Hmmm..... you sound like a TOSSER, not really surprising that you probably do a lot of TOSSING yourself :o

Anything wrong with my post?

Certainly not flaming.

To the OP..looking for the same sort of place myself...lets hope someone comes up with a solution that does not involve blighting our city or countryside

Tiles are made of clay, they are inert and non toxic, toss them in a hole and cover them up.

Think about it, where would you rather these tiles to end up?

People get so weird with wastes.

As George Carlin said, everything came from Mother Earth, so what's the problem with putting it back?

Tiles are made of clay, they are inert and non toxic, toss them in a hole and cover them up.

Think about it, where would you rather these tiles to end up?

People get so weird with wastes.

As George Carlin said, everything came from Mother Earth, so what's the problem with putting it back?

Looking at your other inane posts, I won't waste much time with this one - except that I also have a heap of tiles and rubble to dispose of.

"toss them in a hole" - whose hole and will the landowner mind having a heap of rubble dumped there?

I don't need to think about it much (though plainly more than you manage to) - but I would rather the stuff "end up" where I know it doesn't pass on the inconvenience to someone else. Even better if it serves a useful purpose as landfill.

As Sir Thomas More (and many others) said: "Do as you would be done by". Alternatively, just let us know where your place is so we can all drive over and dump it there.............

"toss them in a hole" - whose hole and will the landowner mind having a heap of rubble dumped there?

I don't need to think about it much (though plainly more than you manage to) - but I would rather the stuff "end up" where I know it doesn't pass on the inconvenience to someone else. Even better if it serves a useful purpose as landfill.

As Sir Thomas More (and many others) said: "Do as you would be done by". Alternatively, just let us know where your place is so we can all drive over and dump it there.............

I think we have identified the problem here, they are your trash so dig a hole and bury them on your property.

Why should we help you find a place to dump them on someone elses property?

Your attitude is irresponsible.

Any ideas anyone?

This won't be much help, but isn't "Landfill" the new, politically correct term for

what we used to call a garbage dump? :o

By the way, broken tile makes really, really good fill for a drywell. If someone is having a drainage problem

on their property, this could by the solution.... :D

As promised:

The company: Nim Si Seng

The telephone numbers: 053 306619 and 053 306560

These are private companies and I am not sure if they speak English.

Good luck

This is the same company that moved my household items a few years ago for 4500 baht. Next time i'll tell them i have a house full of trash that needs to be moved and save myself $$$baht. :o

THanks for all the legwork fiscalist.

I'm trying to recall where i saw a huge landfill awhile back, my memory is worsening these days. I've seen some recycle centers on Ring 1 near Rd 1317, near BKK Furniture.