Cot Or Crib

peemoore

lordofdelusion...is the one you bought in Robinsons a sturdy wooden one? i have one same as the picture in the above post but its starting to sag as our daughter outgrows it, and its time for a good wooden one...im yet to find anywhere that sells them, Tesco has one but its quite small in size and wouldnt last long till our girl is too tall for it...Supercheap also have one but its 7000 and didnt look real nice...any info much appreciated!

lordofdelusion...is the one you bought in Robinsons a sturdy wooden one? i have one same as the picture in the above post but its starting to sag as our daughter outgrows it, and its time for a good wooden one...im yet to find anywhere that sells them, Tesco has one but its quite small in size and wouldnt last long till our girl is too tall for it...Supercheap also have one but its 7000 and didnt look real nice...any info much appreciated!

yes, it is wood. Sturdy but not quite as big as back in the US.

Ok. I am not really sure of its exact location, but I have included a map to help.

Heading from Chalong Circle, go towards Phuket Town. There is a 3-way Intersection with a Siam Commercial Bank on the corner. Keep straight and look for your next traffic signal, when you pass through the traffic signal, on your right are a strip of shop houses. There is the most amazing baby store in that center. I think the name is Baby Place.

I bought a great bed for my baby, and they even came over and put it together for me. It's a mom/pop place and they only cater to little ones. I looked high and low for baby stuff until I found this place.

I love this place, and the couple are super friendly.

They will have whatever you are looking for. Mobiles, Baby Beds, Strollers, Walkers, Diapers....etc. Excellent quality and good prices as well.

todd

post-61156-1215436410_thumb.jpg

Edited by flamingtodd

I need a cot/crib any ideas where the best place to go either new or second hand?

how about this one?

post-20088-1215336645_thumb.jpg

nearly unused!

How much do you want for your cot? Where are you located etc etc

Sorry not to have got back sooner I have not been on the forum for a while.

Can anyone give some more detailed directions for this place, ive had a look for it but no luck...im in Samkong so id be coming from Tesco direction if thats any help...

Ok. I am not really sure of its exact location, but I have included a map to help.

Heading from Chalong Circle, go towards Phuket Town. There is a 3-way Intersection with a Siam Commercial Bank on the corner. Keep straight and look for your next traffic signal, when you pass through the traffic signal, on your right are a strip of shop houses. There is the most amazing baby store in that center. I think the name is Baby Place.

I bought a great bed for my baby, and they even came over and put it together for me. It's a mom/pop place and they only cater to little ones. I looked high and low for baby stuff until I found this place.

I love this place, and the couple are super friendly.

They will have whatever you are looking for. Mobiles, Baby Beds, Strollers, Walkers, Diapers....etc. Excellent quality and good prices as well.

todd