(very) Old Members

Nienke

I was looking on the pet forum and see many members viewing the forum. Never seen so many members on that forum.

Curious as I am I looked at some of the profiles. Some of them are old members, registered somewhere in 2003 and it still says 'last seen: 2003'.

In the last week or so, I have seen this a couple of times.

Just curious, how's that possible? Especially, because the 'last seen' date hasn't changed.

Nienke

Just looked now and that is strange. A lot showing 2003 join date and 2003 last seen. But some show Last Seen as - or 2005

Must be a dozen or more so looks like a problem with the database. Can't imagine all of a sudden that many members from 2003 would pop in at the same time in the Pets forum. I just counted 17 showing joined 2003 and most last seen 2003. :o

Just looked now and that is strange. A lot showing 2003 join date and 2003 last seen. But some show Last Seen as - or 2005

Must be a dozen or more so looks like a problem with the database. Can't imagine all of a sudden that many members from 2003 would pop in at the same time in the Pets forum. I just counted 17 showing joined 2003 and most last seen 2003. :o

Maybe they just woke from their drunk stupor and are looking for their lost puppy???

Yep, it's a bit strange. I also saw it a few times on the CM forum in the last week. Not much longer than that though.

First bugs and now cyberspace ghosts? :o

Nienke

And

400 Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

is showing up tonight (view new posts and Thai food) Other web sites load fast without problem

Edited by Farma