Re-entry Permit

hi there

Got a 'B' visa, and its a single entry. I already been outa the country once (got the standard re-entry), but gotta leave agiain. Is it just a matter of getting another re-entry at the airport, or will there be some problem due to me having a single entry B visa???

any help appreciated

DM

hi there

Got a 'B' visa, and its a single entry. I already been outa the country once (got the standard re-entry), but gotta leave agiain. Is it just a matter of getting another re-entry at the airport, or will there be some problem due to me having a single entry B visa???

any help appreciated

DM

Pretty sure you will have to get a new visa as you have already been out once.

hi there

any help appreciated

DM

I don't think you have any problem.

You will need to obtain another re-entry permit; Note that it will still only serve to preserve the original 90 day 'Permitted to Stay Until' date, which you obtained when you first entered Thailand with your B visa.

You can obtain single or multiple re-entry permits.