Aygo

lardy

• 11 months later...

I've heard from workers at a Toyota factory that production of what I assume will be the Aygo ("A small version of the Yaris") with a 1.2L engine will be underway here soon.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the starting price is said to be 120k.

Edited by MrSnrang

I've heard from workers at a Toyota factory that production of what I assume will be the Aygo ("A small version of the Yaris") with a 1.2L engine will be underway here soon.

I dont think the thai market is ready for a 3 door hatch yet.

Myvi would fit ecocar tax and is great looking too. Havent seen it with Toyota badge yet, but I v read somewhere its developed by Toyota/Daihatsu.

Edit Every time I go to KL, I say to myself I should import Myvi from Malaysia and sell them in Tesco Lotus.

Edited by katabeachbum

Myvi would fit ecocar tax and is great looking too. Havent seen it with Toyota badge yet, but I v read somewhere its developed by Toyota/Daihatsu.

Edit Every time I go to KL, I say to myself I should import Myvi from Malaysia and sell them in Tesco Lotus.

I guess the Myvi fits the bill. I forgot about the Toyota-Daihatsu connection.

It's just when I heard of a 1.2L Toyota that's like a smaller version of they Yaris, I immediately thought of the Yaris.

They have the new TOYOTA IQ is smaller than the Yaris seen a few about but at a silly price, something like 1.5 + million for a 3 door hatch with a 3 pot 1000cc engine !!!

If it ever did make it here, it would be at least 350K, probably more.

much more is this what your talking about ?? http://www.one2car.com/CarInfor/cardetails...90011&row=2

Edited by ignis

I think we need to talk about "horses for courses" here. Have just sold my Toyota Aygo in the UK

and bought a Toyota Vigo truck in Thailand, a great little car, but would not feel safe doing battle

on the LOS highways to hel_l.

Edited by dick turpin