Setting Up A Magazine In Thailand

Hi there

I am thinking of setting up a local magazine in Thai;and and would like some advice. I have never set up a amg before and understand it is hard work, just wondering how I would go about things. If anyone has any experience in publishing a magazine or any experience or knwoledge of making one in Thailand any advice would be much appreciated

Hi there

I am thinking of setting up a local magazine in Thai;and and would like some advice. I have never set up a amg before and understand it is hard work, just wondering how I would go about things. If anyone has any experience in publishing a magazine or any experience or knwoledge of making one in Thailand any advice would be much appreciated

A decade of experience here, doing just that, set up and running and suffering, prompts me to reply briefly. Don't!

But if you insist, PM me. I may be able to help keep your losses under control.

Likewise - I have set up and been involved in establishing and operating five magazine here - a mix of English and Thai titles. It's challenging but not impossible if you have money and time to make it work. PM me if you want answers to any specific questions and I'll do my best to help.