Pool Companies In Phuket

Royale

• 2 weeks later...

Navinda pools are the worst, mine leaked through the walls all the time, the owener told me that the team that built my Pool where new and that they had to learn yes that is true, we had to spend an extra 280,000 baht to put all his faults right, he only lets you hold back 5% as final payment my fault did not read SMALL print, we hav had five pools in Thailand and that was the worst by FAR, they even but the skimer four inches to lowe, sad that he is still do bad work :):D:D

• 2 years later...

Thanks everyone for your input. I've called a few companies to come and give me a quote and some more details. Think i will avoid a tiled pool as i can imagine there would be many problems, although they look beautiful.

good luck, tiled pools are the norm for Thailand and i think are by far the best, least maintenance and best looking

also check out this http://poolphuket.com/ if you are interested in more of a natural free-form pool and some water features to make it fun

I'm thinking of having a pool built.I've seen many ads for pool companies here in Phuket but would like someone to point me in the right direction when it comes to choosing one.I'll need someone to clean it after too so don't want a company with crappy after sales service.Thanks.

Does the fact that there are no replies mean there are no good pool companies in Phuket, or is it just that the 34 readers of my post don't have one, or do you want me to just take the plunge ( pardon the pun) and go with any? huh.gif

V

VALIENT POOLS...Valentine,the owner has many years experiance ,building pools, here in Phuket,he will give yoe some good hoenest, advice.....he is a TV member and posts on this forum regular..

I'm thinking of having a pool built.I've seen many ads for pool companies here in Phuket but would like someone to point me in the right direction when it comes to choosing one.I'll need someone to clean it after too so don't want a company with crappy after sales service.Thanks.

Does the fact that there are no replies mean there are no good pool companies in Phuket, or is it just that the 34 readers of my post don't have one, or do you want me to just take the plunge ( pardon the pun) and go with any? huh.gif

V

VALIENT POOLS...Valentine,the owner has many years experiance ,building pools, here in Phuket,he will give yoe some good hoenest, advice.....he is a TV member and posts on this forum regular..

Who built your pool or is it a state secret??

V

It was not me although I saw his pool the other day & it looks just fine.

V

NO ..i posted before on who built my pool,a local Thai,builder recomended to me by a freind,i have had it now 6 years,a concrete, tiled, pool,with salt water chlorinator,Hayward pumps etc good qualty build,been a good pool,i am happy, no regrets,but i have owned 2 properties, where Valentine built the pools and they are in resorts and they stil look good built over 8 years ago..and still working well...

second recomondation on Valentine. Just replaced a pump at my home and very happy with it, choise of pump, installation job and price.

The pool on second floor I build myself in 2007

For a fiberglass pool I d go with Navinda. They used to have some fiberglass problem, but seem to have sorted it. The 2-3 days build time is great if you live on site

PVC liner pool, Des Jouaux, no doubt. Stay away from their previous dealer in Th, located close to Toyota Bypassroad