Diamond Ring

Forkinhades

Your best bet is to go back to UK on Emirates or Etihad and stop off at the Diamond Market in Dubai and buy your diamond there.

It'll be 1/4 of the price you can get it in Thailand or UK. The one for my missus was and you get an authentication certificate also.

Is that in the airport??, because I am actually flying with emirates next week

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Your best bet is to go back to UK on Emirates or Etihad and stop off at the Diamond Market in Dubai and buy your diamond there.

It'll be 1/4 of the price you can get it in Thailand or UK. The one for my missus was and you get an authentication certificate also.

Hi,

I lived in dubai for 6yrs. I suggest you buy loose stones from diamond dealers out there in dubai. They can give you even more cheaper prices. Once you get the stone, you can fix the diamond into the ring via small local workshops over there in Gold Souq. It makes a huge difference in cost.

I personally use to take diamonds from Mr. Jay. He is a gentleman. You can contact him at [email protected]

Edited by annashams

No matter how you slice it, prepare to lose a substantial amount of money. Even in the current depressed market.

If she is a real babe, buy it for her and enjoy the great sex that diamonds bring.

BR>Jack

PS Keep it up - literally - with new homes, BMW's, furs, larger diamonds, etc. Enjoy - its only money!!