Can We Set Up A Thai Visa Bkk Meet Up?

girlx

well since you guys bypassed the poll.. you have confused things. according to the other thread with the poll, the meetup is at gulliver's on the 29th.

please go over there and place your votes so we have a final answer, as thaivisa will put 5000b towards the bill at wherever is finally decided...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well since you guys bypassed the poll.. you have confused things. according to the other thread with the poll, the meetup is at gulliver's on the 29th.

please go over there and place your votes so we have a final answer, as thaivisa will put 5000b towards the bill at wherever is finally decided...

Ok - Is this still on? As a newbie I should make an effort I guess, so I shall make it - 29th , right?

Paulinho

The bar basically has 3 "zones" the extreme right with a 53 chevy rotating around (normal bar area).

The back with big screen TV & pool tables , & the extreme left hand side - looking at it from the sidewalk.

I propose we meet on the left hand & quieter side.

I am sure the management will allow us to reserve a few tables there. Then we can mill about as desired.

Who's doing nametags?