Business Class London - Bangkok

ukrules

Watch out because etihad are also based in UAE. They are in Abu Dabi (splleing?) so they have the same stringent drug laws. Different town same country.

I wish they were loosing more customers over that whole drug thing - w*$^rs - UAE is certainly out for me, just nor worth the risk of maybe having someone else's hash stuck to your foot by mistake. Ridiculous!

I was wondering about this. I think the whole region is somewhere to be avoided unless it's absolutely necessary to go there.

I'm not too bothered if I need to make a connection in Europe or the Middle East, I won't travel via Dubai though due to their over zealous drug policies so Emirates is out.

Good for you! Nice to see someone standing up to this world wide totalitarian drug war BS

btw Hey are you bringing in some good stuff?

Ha Ha

The sleeping tablets I use on longer flights are on their list of banned substances which is bad enough.

I flew with them before but since this crackdown on illicit substances came about I will never step foot in the country again.

There's no way I'm going to potentially spend some time in prison for stepping on someone's cannabis joint or even worse eating one of those delicious bread rolls covered in poppy seeds only to be imprisoned for four years as some kind of opium smuggler !

<deleted> just use some common sense especially over sleeping tablets.

Just take the original prescription with you.

If I need them in UK you get a script-if you get from hospital in thailandy you get a receipt.

Its basic common sense.

Nobody spends years in an UAE gaol because they are carrying a sleeping tablet !!

Edited by Chivas